- But Not Too Black: Anna's father is light-skinned while her mother is dark-skinned based on this strip.
- Dying Declaration of Love: "I suppose this isn't the right time to mention I'm in love with you?" (Followed by a Now or Never Kiss.)
- Earth That Was
- Embarrassing Nickname: Dilvan "Teapot" Ceylon
- Fiery Redhead: Foxglove is both red-haired and passionate for any actions.
- First Contact
- Humans Are White: Averted. Of the main human characters, only Foxglove is white, while Anna and Teapot aren't.
- Inscrutable Aliens: None of the aliens seem particularly talkative aside from the Hishla, who speaks through Anna while slowly consuming her mind.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Thanks to Foxglove's conspiracy theory. Now that she and her group search for Laridium might lead the Omnicidal Maniac that destroyed their civilization to few remaining humans. Fortunately, the entire issue was resolved by Foxglove's willingness to travel the Laridium loaded ship away from their homeplanet.
- Punny Name: Anna Galactic = intergalactic.
- Racial Remnant: Humanity as a whole was annihilated by aliens, except for those "stranded" on the planet.
- Robinsonade: The entire setting of the comic is about a ship stranded on an alien planet with no response to distress signals for now. Or rather, never, after Leengras attacked all known human territories.
- Robot Buddy: Pewter.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Dilvan Ceylon has been a veteran of a war and he has troubles trying to cope with it.
- Starfish Aliens: All the species met so far, leading to a lot of wild speculation from the humans about whether their attempts to communicate are having any effect at all.
- Two Girls and a Guy: Anna, Foxglove, and Teapot.
Webcomic / Anna Galactic
Anna Galactic is a sci-fi comedy webcomic by Christopher Baldwin.Anna Galactic can be read here.