- But Not Too Black: Anna's father is light-skinned while her mother is dark-skinned based on this strip.
- Dying Declaration of Love: "I suppose this isn't the right time to mention I'm in love with you?" (Followed by a Now or Never Kiss.)
- Earth That Was
- Embarrassing Nickname: Dilvan "Teapot" Ceylon
- Fiery Redhead: Foxglove is both red-haired and passionate for any actions.
- First Contact
- Humans Are White: Averted. Of the main human characters, only Foxglove is white, while Anna and Teapot aren't.
- Inscrutable Aliens: None of the aliens seem particularly talkative aside from the Hishla, who speaks through Anna while slowly consuming her mind.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Thanks to Foxglove's conspiracy theory. Now that she and her group search for Laridium might lead the Ominicidal Maniac that destroyed their civilization to few remaining humans.
- Punny Name: Anna Galactic = intergalactic.
- Racial Remnant: Humanity as a whole was annihilated by aliens, except for those "stranded" on the planet.
- Robinsonade: The entire setting of the comic is about a ship stranded on an alien planet with no response to distress signals for now. Or rather, never, after Leengras attacked all known human territories.
- Robot Buddy: Pewter.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Dilvan Ceylon has been a veteran of a war and he has troubles trying to cope with it.
- Starfish Aliens: All the species met so far, leading to a lot of wild speculation from the humans about whether their attempts to communicate are having any effect at all.
- Two Girls and a Guy: Anna, Foxglove, and Teapot.
Webcomic / Anna Galactic
Anna Galactic is a sci-fi comedy webcomic by Christopher Baldwin.Anna Galactic can be read here.