Web Video / YouTube Poop News
YouTube Poop News
is an internet quasi-news program hosted by Louisiana resident and pooper Stuart K Reilly
. Primarily focusing on the current goings-on in YouTube Poop
, Stu also talks about whatever else he wanted to talk about. It includes plenty of Take Thats
at bad/overrated poopers, at Stuart himself
, people who hate YouTube Poops, and Top 10 Lists reflecting on YouTube Poop
In 2017, the show ended and was replaced with The Stuart K Reilly Show
. Stu was the same as always, but broadened his horizons and started talking about more topics than just YouTube Poop related ones. However, in September of the same year, the show made a comeback.
This article Needs Wiki Magic Love
This series contains examples of:
- Flat "What.": His reaction to an "official" YouTube Poop Movie in "Youtube Poop News The Movie Strikes Back To the FurTure" (sic).
- Right for the Wrong Reasons: In "This is a Demonstration of Wirecast", Stuart realizes Ricesnot must be a pooper from the old days because he had a saved copy of "Lemon Party" (NOT that one) and realizes what you get when you anagram his name...Hoscins, and proceeds to go on a tangent about an obscure pooper (and a friend of his) known as HoZKiNZ. (You were supposed to think he was going to say he was Insector)
- Sarcasm Mode: In "Worst Poops of All Time", after hearing another bleep joke in a bad poop, Stu quips "Oh, so original, that ain't been done before!"
- Sensory Abuse: "#4, let's talk about...EAR RAPE!!!!!"
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: "This video can only be seen in it's full effect IF YOU CUT THAT DAMN TAB OFF AND ACTUALLY WATCH THE VIDEO! YOU CAN LOOK AT PORN LATER!"
- Take That!: A longtime standard.
- You Didn't See That: "This is a Demonstration of Wirecast" opens with about a minute of Stuart playing the electric guitar. He proceeds to call the performance "the sloppiest shit you've ever heard in your life" and tells the viewer to forget it happened, as it didn't even have anything to do with YTP.