Web Video: YouTube Poop News
YouTube Poop News is an internet quasi-news program hosted by Louisiana resident and pooper Stuart K Reilly. Primarily focusing on the current goings-on in YouTube Poop, Stu also talks about whatever else he wanted to talk about. It includes plenty of Take Thats at bad/overrated poopers, at Stuart himself, people who hate YouTube Poops, and Top 10 Lists reflecting on YouTube Poop topics.This article Needs Wiki Magic Love.
This series contains examples of:
- Right for the Wrong Reasons: In "This is a Demonstration of Wirecast", Stuart realizes Ricesnot must be a pooper from the old days because he had a saved copy of "Lemon Party" (NOT that one) and realizes what you get when you anagram his name...Hoscins, and proceeds to go on a tangent about an obscure pooper (and a friend of his) known as HoZKiNZ. (You were supposed to think he was going to say he was Insector)
- Sarcasm Mode: In "Worst Poops of All Time", after hearing another bleep joke in a bad poop, Stu quips "Oh, so original, that ain't been done before!"
- Sensory Abuse: "#4, let's talk about...EAR RAPE!!!!!"
- Take That: A longtime standard.
- Wham Episode: "NOT YouTube Poop NEWS: The future of Stuart K Reilly and YTP News". Stu reveals his real first name (Larry), and talks about how he wants to shed his "elitist asshole" persona that he's been known for ever since he first started.
- Wham Line: About 4 minutes and 30 seconds into the aforementioned Wham Episode: "I hate Stuart K Reilly, as far as the old me."
- You Didn't See That: "This is a Demonstration of Wirecast" opens with about a minute of Stuart playing the electric guitar. He proceeds to call the performance "the sloppiest shit you've ever heard in your life" and tells the viewer to forget it happened, as it didn't even have anything to do with YTP.