Web Video / West Bitches
West Bitches is a series of YouTube Poop
videos based on the Best Wishes installment of the Pokémon
anime. They are really creepy and you should not in any circumstances allow them to deform your mind through their weird ways.
- WEST BITCHES
- WEST BITCHES 2: The Wicked Bitch of the West
- W3ST BITCH3S 3: The American black and whitewashing of History
- WEST BITCHES 4: THE UNOFFICIAL SWEDISH BOOTLEG
- There was a West Bitches V, but whoever made it took it down, so it's lost.
- W6ST BITCH6S 6: THE P0K-0MEN
- Lucasfilm's Magnum Opiate (West Bitches Part 24)
- LucasfiIm's Non-Union Labor Force and SHlNJl Strike Back
- WEST WEDDING: Return of the Po-op
- West Bitches 8
- West Bitches Treason Sue Episode N(ine)
- W-B-X ~Can't Help the G/Escape from New Tork~
In addition, there have been a few Made For TV Movies
- Actually, no. There have not been any.
Tropes used in West Bitches:
- Aborted Arc: The implied death of the gang in 6 is not touched upon in 24.
- Acid-Trip Dimension: Cilan likes to induce these.
- Beach Episode: Expect it's not at a beach, and no one wears swimsuits, and the dessert is shit instead of dessert food.
- Butt-Monkey: Oshawott has been eaten, violated, and suffered from an Attract -induced eye explosion.
- Character Exaggeration: Cilan's substance abuse has escalated from a fairly tame morning Guinness to comically large amounts of heroin.
- Crossover: In West Wedding, the gang goes to the wedding of Princess Cadence and Shining Armor. The Overdrive Rangers show up as well.
- W-B-X crosses over with the creator's other Pokémon YTP series, the Dawn Series, with it featuring the title character in the form of Mewtwo. Additionally, the villain in W-B-X is Mack 2.0, a Genesect version of Mack.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Bianca and Cilan have their moments of making things screwy.
- Continuity Nod: 3 begins with an English remake of 1.
- Cut-and-Paste Note: Cilan and N send one to Charizard after kidnapping Ash.
- Drop the Cow:
- 6 ends with the gang being killed by Swoobats.
- W-B-X ends with everyone dead except Ash (who escaped), Cilan (who left prior to New Tork explosion), and a Ralts (that Cilan had made off with)
- Early Installment Weirdness: The original WEST BITCHES is incredibly short and in Japanese. Only two afterwards would be in Japanese, and both were more full than 1. 3 could even be seen as the Enhanced Remake of 1.
- Easily Forgiven: When Bianca apologizes profusely for temporarily breaking reality with Cilan's spoon, Professor Oak's desk calls her a loser.
- Even the Girls Want Her: In stark contrast to the source material, Emolga is able to successfully use Attract on Snivy, whose eyes disappear in the process.
- Evil Versus Evil: No one is really good, per se, so any time they battle may count.
- Film Within a Film:
- Wonder Fighters the Movie: Part 24: The Mystery of the Wonder Launcher: Part 24: The Official, Authorized, Movie: Part 24: The Mystery of the Movie: The Adventure Home
- Ash and his friends star in an adaption of their adventures called West Bitches.
- Five-Man Band:
- The Twisted Man: Cilan
- The Air-strubator: Ash
- The Dreamer: Emolga
- The Button-Presser: Axew
- The Wicked Bitch of the West: Bianca
- The Unethical Filmmaker: Luke
- Forced Meme: Cilan's face, lampshaded in W-B-X.
- Interspecies Romance:: Cilan manages to get it on with an equine and a live-action human.
- Manipulative Editing: The things that happen in this video series does not exactly reflect how they happened in the actual show. This is the only explanation.
- The Hedonist: Cilan, though after being told to shut the fuck up in (N)ine, is rather quiet throughout W-B-X (the creator toned Cilan down out of regret over making Cilan go too far into uncomfortable territory, as revealed in a commentary post on You Chew Forums)
- Power-Up Food: Subverted. Pansage does not gain any abilities from shrinking and eating Oshawott.
- Pun-Based Title: Some of them. Guess which ones?
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!:
- Charizard refuses Ash's offer to journey with him in this manner.
- Cilan kidnaps a ralts and leaves the city in W-B-X for seemingly no reason.
- Sensory Abuse: Professor Oak's poem in 6, The fair showing off the Kanto region in (N)ine.
- Standing Between the Enemies: Subverted. Ash attempts to do this, complete with speech, in W-B-X, only to find he didn't come up with a speech, just uttering "...shit."
- The End of the World as We Know It:
- Tepig destroys the world in West Bitches 8 in a movie.
- A charmander causes a nuclear winter in Treason Sue Episode N(ine).
- Subverted in W-B-X, where the explosive destruction is limited to New Tork.
- Time Stands Still: Near the beginning of Episode N(ine), Ash activates the Starly Alarm Clock which stops time, complete with a Twilight Zone reference.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Apple Bitc- I mean, Emolga and apples. Axew's diet also has a healthy amount of network logos.
- Unreadably Fast Text
- Visual Pun: One word: "yoyo".
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Luke breaks Union rules and hires the gang to work on his movie for nothing, but it is to make the "greatest" movie of all time.