West Bitches is a series of YouTube Poop
videos based on the latest installment of the Pokémon
franchise. They are really creepy and you should not in any circumstances allow them to deform your mind through their weird ways.
- WEST BITCHES
- WEST BITCHES 2: The Wicked Bitch of the West
- W3ST BITCH3S 3: The American black and whitewashing of History
- WEST BITCHES 4: THE UNOFFICIAL SWEDISH BOOTLEG
- There was a West Bitches V, but whoever made it took it down, so it's lost.
- W6ST BITCH6S 6: THE P0K-0MEN
- WEST WEDDING: Return of the Po-op
- West Bitches 8
- West Bitches Treason Sue Episode N(ine)
- Lucasfilm's Magnum Opiate (West Bitches Part 24)
- LucasfiIm's Non-Union Labor Force and SHlNJl Strike Back
In addition, there have been a few Made For TV Movies
- Actually, no. There have not been any.
Tropes used in West Bitches:
- Aborted Arc: The implied death of the gang in 6 is not touched upon in 24
- Acid Trip Dimension: Cilan likes to induce these.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: If compared with the characters as seen in TV's Pokémon: Black and White
- Beach Episode: Expect it's not at a beach, and no one wears swimsuits, and the dessert is shit instead of dessert food.
- Butt Monkey: Oshawott has been eaten, violated, and suffered from a homosexual Attract use-induced eye explosion.
- Character Exaggeration: Cilan's substance abuse has escalated from a fairly tame morning Guinness to comically large amounts of heroin.
- Cross Over: In West Wedding, the gang goes to the wedding of Princess Cadence and Shining Armor. The Overdrive Rangers show up as well.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Bianca and Cilan have their moments of making things screwy.
- Continuity Nod: 3 begins with an English remake of 1
- Cut-and-Paste Note: Cilan and N send one to Charizard after kidnapping Ash.
- Drop The Cow: 6 ends with the gang being killed by Swoobats.
- Early-Installment Weirdness: The original WEST BITCHES is incredibly short and in Japanese. Only two afterwards would be in Japanese, and both were more full than 1. 3 could even be seen as the Enhanced Remake of 1.
- Easily Forgiven: When Bianca apologizes profusely for temporarily breaking reality with Cilan's spoon, Professor Oak's desk calls her a loser.
- Epileptic Flashing Lights
- Evil Versus Evil: Not evil, per se, but everyone is kind of psychotic in this series, so any time they battle may count.
- Film Within A Film: Wonder Fighters the Movie: Part 24: The Mystery of the Wonder Launcher: Part 24: The Official, Authorized, Movie: Part 24: The Mystery of the Movie: The Adventure Home
- Ash and his friends later star in an adaption of their adventures called West Bitches.
- Five-Man Band:
- The Twisted Man: Cilan
- The Air-strubator: Ash
- The Dreamer: Emolga
- The Button-Presser: Axew
- The Wicked Bitch of the West: Bianca
- The Unethical Filmmaker: Luke
- Oh shit, that's more than 5, isn't it?
- Why can't it be a more than Five Man Band?
- Since when was Five the number used for a band?
- It's outdated, that's what it is.
- Forced Meme: Cilan's rape face
- Gainax Ending: West Bitches 8. Complete with a Shout-Out to Neon Genesis Evangelion!
- Interspecies Romance:: Cilan manages to get it on with an equine and a live-action human.
- Lost Forever: West Bitches V
- Manipulative Editing: The things that happen in this video series does not exactly reflect how they happened in the actual show. This is the only explanation.
- Memetic Molester: Cilan
- Nested Story Reveal
- Physical God: Tepig.
- Power-Up Food: Subverted. Pansage does not gain any abilities from shrinking and eating Oshawott.
- Pun-Based Title: Some of them. Guess which ones?
- Sensory Abuse: Professor Oak's poem
- Spoonerism: "West Bitches" is a corruption of "Best Wishes"
- The End of the World as We Know It: Tepig destroys the world in West Bitches 8 in a movie.
- A charmander causes a nuclear winter in Treason Sue Episode N(ine).
- Trademark Favourite Food: Apple Bitc- I mean, Emolga and apples. Axew's diet also has a healthy amount of network logos.
- Unreadably Fast Text
- Visual Pun: One word: "yoyo".
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Luke breaks Union rules and hires the gang to work on his movie for nothing, but it is to make the "greatest" movie of all time.
- World of Chaos
- White and Gray Morality: No one is actually evil. Stupid and psycho, yes, but never evil.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Averted. Cilan's hair is green.