is a Web Original Machinima
series set in the Dragon Age
universe and explaining the Back Story
of Kristoff, a posthumous
Grey Warden character from Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening
The series provides examples of following tropes:
- Adaptation Expansion: Aside from his wife, the backstory of Kristoff was left mostly vague in Awakening. Here we discover that he had a son who died during a Darkspawn raid, presumably prompting him to join the Wardens.
- Better to Die Than Be Killed: Cyril.
- Cut Short: The series ends on episode 5, never finishing its arc.
- Foregone Conclusion: The end of episode 5 has Kristoff leave to investigate the Blackmarsh, which players of Awakening will know is the location where he's killed at the hands of the First, shortly before the Warden-Commander arrived on the scene.
- Humanoid Abomination: The Mother.
- Shaggy Dog Story: Due to the Foregone Conclusion of Kristoff's death in Awakening, although Justice does attempt to provide his wife with some closure, despite her obvious dislike of having him walk around in Kristoff's corpse.