This show provides examples of:
- Aborted Arc: The fight between Shades Apollo and EZ Rider proved to be to complicated.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: *Takes deep breath* Anime Takeover, Fandom Paradise, Internet Hall of Fame, Japanetration, Random Reviews, hosts RVT Game Night, The Shades Plays, RVTalks, a member of the Rising Sun Podcast, Co-host of Toku Riffs Live, frequent guest on both The Matty Jay Show and the Wrestlecast, the creator and play-by-play announcer for RXW, AND a founding member of RVT, one of the higher ups who also does talent scouting (especially in the anime division). However, after the RVT website went down and Blip died, he mostly just does the podcasts and streams in addition to running the RVT Discord server.
Spazzmaster: I HAVE WAY TOO MANY SHOWS!
- Lampshaded by Spazzmaster in a parody video.
- Beat the Curse Out of Him: After Shades is possessed by Sungurasu, TJ tries this, but the demon overpowers him. After he and Shades' spirit perform a Fusion Dance, they play this trope straight and beat Sungurasu out of his body.
- Cool Shades
- Eye Beams
- Fusion Dance: He and The Shades did this Double style to defeat Sungurasu. Though the only physical change is gaining Shade's sunglasses, he gets a big increase in power. Both are rather disturbed when all is said and done, but admit it wasn't nearly as bad as they'd expected it to be.
- Grand Theft Me: Sungurasu's plan was to slowly take over Shades' body, fully taking over during the peak of his rage towards Decade.
- Hard Head: After repeated shots of the Sketchbook of Doom, this has to be the case for him. Helped by his crossover where him getting hit merely hurts, while TJ Omega was knocked out by a shot from the book.
- No Indoor Voice
- Swiss Cheese Security: Best example being Matty Jay accidentally hacking into an episode of Fandom Paradise with his mp3 player.
- Transformation Trinket: The Shades later a Gaia memory of himself.
- Video Review Show