Web Video: Monday Morning Mooks
Game Grumps and Giantbomb Endurance Runs. However, the show is primarily about design with comedy in it, rather than a comedy show that talks about design.
Monday Morning Mooks contains examples of:
- Added Alliterative Appeal: The title of the show
- Aerith and Bob: Xenoblade has so many silly names that Pete says he will flip if someone has a normal one. Minutes later...
- Alternate Character Interpretation:
- Master Chief is bored of his own action hero lines by Halo 4.
- And Shulk secretly wants his friends to die.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: A serious discussion will rarely be finished before a reaction to a new game development interrupts it.
- Catch Phrase: "Are we really doing this? It's okay if that's what we're doing, I just want to know we're doing it."
- Cliché Storm: The Mooks' reoccuring complaint about Xenoblade
- Delayed Explosion: "Sorry we took so long to explode"
- Exposed to the Elements: How do you wear googles?
- The subject in question also may indeed wear short shorts
- Fan Nickname: The Mooks point out that Shulk is a Fan Nickname for She-Hulk. They refer to the main character as She-Hulk for the rest of the game.
- Fridge Brilliance: Pete realizes shortly after the introduction of a character who won't stop talking about her presumably dead boyfriend, Gadolt, that before you met her she was "Waiting for..."
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Pete calls Mike this in the first episode of Halo 4.
- One-Episode Wonder: Aegis Wing Episode The Only One
- One of Us: Pete made the Tropes page for Monday Morning Mooks
- Take That: Final Fantasy is a whipping-boy series for the Mooks on examples of what is bad.
- Unwanted Revival: In a rare audience example during the play through of Xenoblade, the Mooks realize the game left the door open for the maligned love interest Fiora to come back and were very upset