Web Video: Meet The Justice League
Meet the Justice League is a Fan Film series providing a comedic look at the Justice League of America. Think of it as The DCU meets The Office.
Meet the Justice League provides examples of the following tropes:
- All of the Other Reindeer: Aquaman is constantly being picked on and put down by everyone in the cast. He wasn't even officially invited to join the JLA, he just showed up assuming that he was.
- Amoral Attorney: Harvey Dent (a.k.a. Two-Face) served as Lex Luthor's attorney during Season 2, Episode 2.
- Badass Normal: Batman, naturally. In Episode 1 of Season 1, he takes out Darkseid all by himself with a single batarang (off screen) while the rest of the JLA are too busy bickering with each other. In Episode 3 of Season 1, in a clear parody of JLA: Tower of Babel, he puts everyone out of commission by exploiting their various weaknesses...except for Wonder Woman, who doesn't have any.
- Butt Monkey: Poor, poor Aquaman.
- The Cameo: Lots of them. Look out for the Wonder Twins, Spider-Man, Catwoman, Two-Face, Mr. Zsasz, Lex Luthor, and Plastic Man, among others.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Batman. But he can get away with it, because, well, he's Batman.
- Crazy-Prepared: Batman has contingency plans against all of fellow heroes. Superman? Kryptonite. Martian Manhunter? Lighter. Green Lantern? Yellow mustard. Aquaman? Knock over his glass of water. Flash? Blackmail him with naked pictures of his mom. Black Canary? Bribe her with beauty products.
- The Ditz: Black Canary. It's hinted that she's not even aware of what the Justice League of America is, thinking it is all just a beauty pageant or something.
- Everybody Was Kung-Fu Fighting: During the last episode of Season 1.
- Jerkass: Surprisingly, Superman. In this series, he's a total narcissist, thinking that he's more powerful than the combined efforts of the rest of the JLA. He condescends to everyone, is frankly rather sexist towards Wonder Woman, and treats Aquaman like he's worthless and shouldn't even be there. Green Lantern also bullies Aquaman, as does The Flash from time to time.
- The Rival: Wonder Woman sees herself as this to Superman. Superman kind of sees Captain Marvel as this.
- Smug Super: Superman and Green Lantern especially; everyone else except for Aquaman and Martian Manhunter also count, albeit to a lesser degree.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Superman and Batman.