"Look at him! Look how sad he looks! He so sad that he has no Snuggie."
"YOUR PARENTS HAVE SEX."A webshow about two ginger kids who talk about stuff.Look a Vlog began as a single person vlog hosted by Emily, the original poster. In episode two, she added her brother, Will, as her cohost, and Look a Vlog was born.It has evolved into more of a webshow than a vlog now, but the name stuck.You can watch it here!
"Look a Vlog" provides examples of:
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Will in Ep. 2.
- Affectionate Parody: Robot Chicken in Ep. 12.
- War movies in general in Ep. 9.
- Ambiguously Gay: Will's earring and general flamboyantness leads to many thinking he's gay, but Word of God says he's not.
- An Aesop: Occasionally. Not every episode. And frequently silly.
Emily: "The important thing in life is to remember is to love people."
- Also subverted, here:
Will: "Unless they piss you off."
Emily: "Unless they piss you off."
- Anti-Love Song: "Dumped Over a Text Message" from Ep. 8
- Are We There Yet?: Ep. 11
- Artifact Title: More of a webshow than a vlog now....
- Beam Me Up, Scotty!: "And now Will makes a one sentence comment about the topic from the bathtub, starring Will."
- Catch-Phrase: "HI INTERNET!"
- "And now Will makes a one sentence comment about the topic from the bathtub, starring Will."
- "Excuse me sir?"
- *long pause* "...Whoa."
- Clip Show: Ep. 12
- Chainsaw Good: Will sees circular saws as awesome in Ep. 2.
- Christmas Episode: Ep. 3.
- Companion Cube: The Internet, most obviously, but Whiteboard has evolved into one of these, too.
- Couch Gag: The stuff on Whiteboard
- Credits Montage: In every episode (except Ep. 11) so far.
- Deadpan Snarker: Emily, most of the time.
- Expository Theme Tune: Sort of. The song at the beginning of every episode has something to do with the episode.
- Fag Hag: Emily has admitted to being this.
- Fetish: Mentioned by Emily a couple of times for Will.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Deconstructed in Ep. 1 by Emily with the Snuggie commercial.
- G-Rated Drug: "Emily's been under the influence of paint for a while...."
- Good Parents: Emily and Will's mother shows up in a few episodes; she seems pretty good.
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: "I have boobs! Give me things!"
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Too many.
- Ironic Echo: "Really? That was your plan?"
- Manly Tears: "Men WEEP."
- Memetic Mutation: A whole EPISODE about these (Ep. 5).
- Nerds Are Sexy: Over the course of the series, Emily has grown out her hair, gotten her braces removed, and started wearing sexier clothes.
- Real Song Theme Tune
- Special Guest: Emily and Will's friends in Ep. 3.
- The Internet Is for Porn: Porn is mentioned in almost every episode.
- The Tag: Normally Emily and Will checking the sound.
- Too Incompetent to Operate a Blanket: In Ep. 1, Emily addresses this.
- Uncanny Valley: Emily is creeped out by this in Ep. 6
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Ep. 12.