Jeffery Dallas provides examples of:
- Ambiguous Disorder: Jeffery is obviously not quite right in the head. He claims "i used to be normal like you but i ate a jellyfish".
- As the Good Book Says: Jeffery refers to the judgement of Solomon to illustrate a point in DJD: Christmas presents.
- Comically Missing the Point: Dear Jeffery Dallas practically runs on this.
- Evil Laugh: The Donut Pirate pulls off a pretty spectacular one.
- Large Ham: The aforementioned Donut Pirate is just plain awesome.
- Meaningful Name: Akbar means "great" in German.
- Overly Long Gag: In Popcorn Button
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Akbar.
- Wham Episode: Hunting.