I Made America is a YouTube series that puts out new episodes weekly. It follows the adventures of American Founding Fathers John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin, and George Washington.The unfortunate sextet have been brought to the future by a political party who hope to use the Fathers to promote their agenda. They refuse, and as a result, are trapped in 21st century Chicago.I Made America can be watched on their site, or on their YouTube channel.
This work contains examples of:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Much to Hamilton's dismay, Thomas refuses to get a lawyer job.
- The Casanova: Benjamin Franklin. You can thank him for the French ladies. With him. And there's only one woman for Benjamin Franklin.
- Character Blog: Benjamin Franklin, yours truly. He was later joined by Alexander Hamilton, and the ladies of Tumblr collectively swooned.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: In the eyes of everyone else, all six of the founding fathers.
- Curious as a Monkey: Naturally all of them, but Ben beats all of them when he learns to use an ATM machine. He's also fascinated with watches and pedometers, and it was he who taught Washington how to use a telephone.Benjamin Franklin: I am the master of all things financial!!
- Cry Cute James Madison when he cries in [[this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7OqBK1XE4g]]. It's heartbreakingly adorable.
- Emo: Thomas may not look like it, but he sure acts like it. He gets better after he learns about his love for music.
- Foreshadowing: Everything that Madison says will eventually happen in the later future.
- Fragile Flower James Madison he cries over apples in [[this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4sOxJuLvX0]].
- Fun with Subtitles
- Go Mad from the Revelation: From the shock of being in the 21st century, Madison does not take it well. Ben and Hamilton try to comfort him by reassuring he's still in his own time, but that still doesn't work anyways.
- No Social Skills: At the very beginning, people were unsettled by their mannerisms. Of course, the sextet changed.
- Theme Tune Roll Call: Franklin, Hamilton, Jefferson, Madison, Washington, and John Adams!
- Serious Business: John Adams finds that serving coffee is very important.John Adams: The first of many days of employment, working and making money serving those in thirst. Goodbye, patriots!
- Stalker with a Crush: Hamilton becomes this to Mindi when he finds out that she lives next door to them.
- White Collar Worker: George Washington lands a job as an office manager at a law office.