What if someone made a Youtube Poop based on what can be considered the precursor to these kinds of videos?Enter "Daffy Makes A Poop", a roughly-three-minute long video - by the ever-popular Youtube Pooper, Waxonator - that pays homage to the cartoon that essentially kick-started postmodernism in animation: none other than Duck Amuck.The premise is indeed ambitious, but the author managed to create something fresh and hilarious nonetheless. Warmly recommended to fans of the original short and to YTP fans alike; however, for those who happen to belong to both fandoms, this is a must-see, considering how well elements from The Legend of Zelda CD-i Games have been integrated in the video.
This Poop contains examples of:
- Crack Fic: What if Duck Amuck, a Crack Fic by itself, met "the YTP gang"? And it works.
- Flanderization: In the original short, Daffy was almost-unrealistically patient with the animator before freaking out. Here, Daffy freaks out almost immediately.
- Flat "What.": The King's reaction to the image above.
- Genre Blind: Even after all these years... still Daffy.
- Kubrick Stare: Daffy's red-eyed Death Glare.
- Medium Blending: Sorta. This time, the "double Daffy" scene is (initially) replaced with the "I wonder what's for dinner" scene on the lower half of the screen, as pictured above.
- Mind Screw: This is the love child of Duck Amuck and Youtube Poop for crying out loud - it comes with the territory, really. Especially considering the character that turns out to be the animator doesn't have any reasons to be a dick towards Daffy to begin with.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Daffy.
- The Reveal: Morshu of all people was behind all of the antics he caused to Daffy, instead of Bugs Bunny.
- Subverted Trope: Ha! You didn't expect to actually see Daffy's plane crashing with the mountain this time, did you?
- The Stinger: A close-up on Daffy, complete with a Musical Sting.