Web Video: Cooking with Dog
- Hi, I am Francis, the host of this show, Cooking with Dog.
Cooking With Dog features examples of:
- Author Existence Failure: Averted; the chef has had an accident on her bike and was hospitalized, but she is recovering quicker than anticipated.
- Catch Phrase: "Good luck in the kitchen!"
- Combat Tentacles: "There are many tentacles, but don't be scared. They will not attack you."
- Cooking Show
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep: The chef is referred to only as "Chef."
- Holiday Mode: Francis wears a Santa Hat in the Christmas Cake video (no, not that Christmas Cake). Christmas Mode is in full effect for the Crepe video, with the back of the kitchen decked out in lights and decorations.
- Impossibly Delicious Food: According to some of the comments, at least.
- Lucky Charms Title: The o in dog is replaced with a paw print. Originally the two o's in cooking were as well.
- Precious Puppy: It wouldn't be quite as cute without a dog acting as the host for a cooking show.
- Please Subscribe to Our Channel: Every video has "RATE ME!" or "YOU LIKE BUTTON!"
- Public Domain Soundtrack: Frédéric Chopin's Minute Waltz plays in the background. It's also known as the Puppy Waltz.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Francis sounds like a Japanese man trying to emulate a French accent. The result is strange and hilarious.