Web Video: Apollo Justice Abridged
Apollo Justice Abridged is an Abridged Series of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, made by NaruhodouMinuki, with help from Travolta3335 of Phoenix Wright: Ace Idiot infamy.The series stopped after two episodes (plus a couple of specials) due to Klavier's voice actor becoming unavailable and Minuki being unwilling to replace him. Some months later, Minuki closed her Youtube account and disappeared from the internet, sending this series into the ether. None of her videos, abridged or otherwise, are known to have been reuploaded.Needs a Better Description.
This show provides examples of:
- The Abridged Series: Of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, naturally.
- Butt Monkey: Apollo, and the various jokes about him being utterly ineffectual.
- Obligatory Swearing: Most notably the second case. The word "pussy" does not constitute a joke.
- This was a trademark of Minuki's. She had a naturally childish voice despite being 17 at the time (and looking it), and regularly cursed a blue streak in her other videos. The juxtaposition of that voice with her normal vulgarities was something she clearly found too hilarious to let be.
- Role Reprisal: Both Ace Attorney abridgers voiced characters in this series. Travolta3335 reprised his role of the Judge, and CardboardLawyer reprised Phoenix.
- Shipper on Deck: Trucy had a thing for Klavier Gavin. Also, Minuki herself.
- Minuki had a bizarre obsession with shipping Trucy/Phoenix to the point that, for one subscriber milestone video, she wrote and voiced an audio-only vignette that was basically Trucy reacting in real time (positively, mind you) to Phoenix molesting her. If you know the relationship these two characters have in-canon, then you'll know why this is a very high level of Squick.
- Shout-Out: Early in the trial during the first episode, the Judge takes away Phoenix's Internet, just like he always does in Ace Idiot. This is lampshaded a few minutes later when he informs the Court that Travolta3335 is suing him for stealing that gag.