Web Original: The Skin Daddy
The Skin Daddy is a series of four (as of now) creepypastas, written by Goopking. They revolve around a Humanoid Abomination known as The Skin Daddy, a tall hairy being who generally creeps people out and slaughters people and animals. The Skin Daddy's two most distinguishing features are its "special hair" and its glowing white eyes.Starting in the fourth installment, the Skin Daddy picked up a recurring motif in which he was summoned by playing a mysterious music box. He would also leave behind the phrase, "Hum a merry little tune".
Creepypastas It Has Starred In:
- Affably Evil: The Skin Daddy in the first story speaks kindly and nicely to the child he watches, while killing his friends and family behind his back.
- The Adjectival Man: The Skin Daddy
- Badass Beard: His "special hair"
- Body Horror: "Skin in the Distance" depicts a dead pig with pupil-less white eyes. "Visions of Daddy" features a dead boy with no face, save for two white eyes.
- Creepy Child: "Visions of Daddy" depicts a creepy faceless dead child
- Creepily Long Arms
- Genre Shift: "The Skin Daddy" and "Skin in the Distance" were lost journal/diary-type pastas. "Visions of Daddy" forgoes that theme, and instead plays out like an insane nightmare.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: His main features are his glowing white eyes
- Humanoid Abomination: Definitely this.
- Imaginary Friend: The protagonist's parents in the first pasta claim the Skin Daddy is this.
- Lost in the Maize: The second pasta features a cornfield
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: The Skin Daddy
- Retcon: "The Thing Across the Street" seemed to forget that the first three pastas ever happened.