"Time to feed the trolls..."
The intro to each video (barring the first).
Feeding The Trolls is a web series that started when CuteFuzzyWeasel
had a rotten day and decided to, well, feed a troll.
The video would turn out to be far and away his most popular, and what was originally meant to be a one-off episode has become his signature series, complete with green screen backgrounds, professional lighting, and some pretty dang good comedy to boot. Join CuteFuzzyWeasel as he takes on the best of the internet's worst: the ignorant, the angry, the hateful, and the just plain creepy
This Series Contains Examples Of
- Angrish: Weasel is quite prone to this when dealing with the more brain-breakingly stupid trolls.
- Berserk Button: Weasel has a special place in his heart for homophobes. His video dealing with Apologetics has a point where all the humor is dropped, and his voice goes deadly calm for a moment before completely tearing into her. Overall, his videos dealing with homophobes are often much more serious in tone than his other ones, even compared to other ones where he deals with The Fundamentalist.
Weasel: Gay people...do more...than have sex. They can love. They can aspire. And they can do everything any other productive member of this society can do. And yet people like THIS fucking troll like to think of them as some kind of weird underclass of morlock!!!
- Even Cannibal Trolls Have Standards: Weasel has a couple of rules regarding the trolls he'll feed, mostly concerning age: anyone under 16 is off-limits because he doesn't want to seem like a bully.
- Heroic BSOD: The entire universe has a literal one when MagicalPockyUsagi says that she is a Japanese princess reincarnated, stuck in a Caucasian body.
Weasel: What the fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu...(universe logic error)
- Mugging the Monster: YMMV on how much of a 'monster' the COD Enlightenment Army is in the big scheme of things, but it's quite clear that Weasel had NO idea what he was getting into when he fed them.
- Nightmare Fuel: In-universe. Weasel considers Peckcella von Peter to be unequivocally this.
Weasel: This is CuteFuzzyWeasel saying never ever send me someone like that AGAIN.
- Oh Crap: His first impression of Peckcella von Peter is this, although with a slightly...stronger expletive.
Weasel: Oh...fuck...what is that...?!?