Web Comic: Cats N' Cameras
Cats N' Cameras is an NC-17 rated Furry Webcomic originally created by V.Kyrie and James "Cheetah" La Bella. The focus is on Josephine "Jo" Rogers, fresh from graduating college with an MBA and looking to help run the titular camera store (with a porn studio in the basement) with her childhood friends (and lovers) James "Jim" Di Benedetto and Sarina "Sari" Doyle.The comic is mostly of the Slice of Life variety, with copious amounts of Fanservice.Updates on Saturdays. Many strips are NSFW—the above link is to the SFW first pagenote . (Below links should be to SFW pages only—please delete any direct NSFW links you find.)
- Art Shift: Due to health and stress concerns, V.Kyrie stepped down as artist and was replaced by legendary furry artist and Skunkworks creator Jim Hardiman; surprisingly, he draws the strip in a style more akin to hers with his own unmistakable style blended in. Jim gave up the strip about 2 years before he passed away. Other artists have come and gone since, no one has been considered a permanent cartoonist as yet.
- Author Avatar: Jim for Cheetah
- Bears Are Bad News: Seems to be the cast's general reaction to Svetlana.
- Bi the Way: Jo and Sari
- The Cameo: Here we have Cobalt and Twinkle from Cobalt, Penelope and Donovan from Just Another Web Comic and Rose from Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures .
- Cannot Spit It Out: Rod's feelings for Alexia
- Fanservice: By the boatload.
- Funny Background Event: At least once a storyline.
- Furry Confusion: Seen here.
- Genki Girl: Sarina
- Gratuitous Russian: The readers only learn Svetlana's name when she phonetically corrects Jo's mispronunciation of the Russian text.
- Imagine Spot: Or "Imagination Panel" — usually of one character having sex with one or more other. But not always.
- Lions and Tigers and Humans... Oh, My!
- Mistaken for Gay: Rod. It's one of the reasons for Alexia's obliviousness.
- Ms. Fanservice: Sari, above and beyond the rest of the cast.
- Not Good with People: Thisisa
- Oblivious to Love: Alexia towards Rod's obvious crush.
- Paintball Episode: Chapter 2 has Jo setting one up as a Team Building Exercise.
- Polyamory/ Triang Relations (Type 8): Jo, Jim and Sari (Jim and Jo are established as a couple, but it hasn't been made clear where they're a true OT3 with Sarina or if she's Friends with Benefits to both of them. Subsequent storylines featuring a possible love interest for Sari imply the latter.
- Put on a Bus: Rod and Thisisa, written out when V.Kyrie (their creator) left the strip (They were able to keep V.Kyrie's other character, Alexia).
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Thisisa's replacement as seamstress, Svetlana, is an irritable, prickly Big Beautiful Woman with little regard for others' opinions.
- Token Human: Alexia. Though we do see more in the background when Jim takes Rod to a strip club.
- Victorious Childhood Friend: Jo and Jim (and possibly Sari) to each other.
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: The city, state or even the country the comic is set in are unnamed (though somewhere in Southern California is a good bet).