"Ah, the Moron Patrol's mansion, where our heroes live! A place full of bravery, strength, justice, and- ACK! Who has put shit on my bed, damn it?!"A long running online series about the life of a superhero team in a town called Itty City. The protagonists, despite their occupation as superheroes, mostly consist of various types of anti heroes who are either too lazy, stupid, apathetic, cowardly and/or selfish to do their job of protecting the town, or at least do it properly.The series is notorious for its rampant Non Sequitur humor and endless cast, original or not. Numerous spinoffs have been made by varying authors. Despite this, only two of them (IMP XS, starring a new team that takes place 5 years after the original, and VVV, starring IMP villain Romzy as he forms a new villain team) are considered canonical, though all of them have been unofficially canceled. Before their cancellation, though, two of the spinoffs had a Christmas Crossover with the original series. Episodes are released whenever the author is not busy with making video game parodies/college and work/animating Evil Doc cartoons/having a life, etc.
This series provides examples of:
- Anti-Hero: Roger, Henrik, and Hentaiboy are Type I. Bustin shifts between Type III and Type V depending on the story.
- Voluntary Shapeshifter: Henrik.
- Berserk Button: There are notable ones:
- Hentai Boy has always had an irrational hatred of Santa Claus (and any of his foreign spin-offs).
- Roger attacks Bob Saget after the host cracks one too many jokes.
- H Hog gets murderous if you willfully destroy his puppets that Ginny made for him.
- If you are a choir member or from a religious group, Millie (from episode 16) will dish out the mother of all curb-stomp battles!
- Butt Monkey: Steven Hawking... due to Homer that brick at him.
- Camp Gay: John T. Hedgehog, all the way! (Has also been under Butt Monkey status from the beginning until more recently when the author just found the joke becoming old.)
- Death Is Cheap: In more ways than one.
- One of the first episodes debuted Henrik's invention; the "Bring Dead People To Life Machine".
- Both John and H Hog have super magical respawning powers which are often played for laughs.
- This is kind of moot however, as nobody in the series ever really stays dead in the first place.
- Goldfish Poop Gang: The LSU Squad (Local Smart-Ass Unit), as well as Bush and Blair.
- Harmless Villain: Several. If anything, it's the ineptitude of the villains that allow the heroes to even last as long as they do.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: The main team consists of seven members, and that's not counting the pets/girlfriends/family of the "superheroes", the cast of super villains, and the main characters of the numerous spin-offs.
- Refuge in Audacity