Web Animation: ILoveKimPossibleAlot
ILoveKimPossibleAlot (KP) is one of the many My Little Pony generation 4 analysts.She is known in the community for her humor-based, short, and heavily stylized analysis videos that are chock full of pop culture references and Discord fangirling.Her OC is a blue pegasus with a two-tone (yellow and light brown) mane.The main gist of her videos, besides a few varied animations, consists of My Little Review — where she reviews specific episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic as well as some fan works — and Analysis Is Magic — where she more closely examines some aspect of the show.Also an infrequent part of the Bronies React roster.Her YouTube channel can be found here. She also has a deviantART page, a tumblr, a twitter and a facebook
- Adorkable: A huge Discord fangirl who loves making pop culture references. Add her cute voice to that and voila!
- Affectionate Parody: She does one of CinemaSins in her review of "Rarity Takes Manehattan", complete with the sin counter stinger.
- Art Shift:
- Her depiction in "Let's Go and Meet John de Lancie" is closer to the actual style of Friendship Is Magic, compared to the usual style and Limited Animation of her reviews.
- For her My Little Reviews of PONY.MOV, she's depicted in the art style of the series instead of the usual one.
- And for her review of the Fluffle Puff animations, her avatar becomes a fluffy pegasus.
- The review of Rainbow Rocks gives her a human avatar, closer in style to the movie.
- Author Appeal:
- KP really likes Discord after his Heel-Face Turn in "Keep Calm and Flutter On". She describes her adoration for him is to that of a puppy. If Discord appears in an episode, bet on her review of that episode to be at least twice as long as her usual review.
- When she was younger, she was a big fan of Kim Possible, and she still likes it to this day. No surprise there...
- Badass Adorable: Especially when it comes to Discord.
- Berserk Button: She doesn't like it when Discord acts like a jerk after being reformed. That's the reason why she gave the episodes "Princess Twilight Sparkle" a negative review.
- Breaking the Reviewer's Wall: In her Princess Twilight Sparkle Review, she talks to Discord, a character in the show.
- Covers Always Lie: A channel called ILoveKimPossibleAlot? Surprisingly, she has both funny and quality reviews, which has earned her a spot as one of the top YouTube analyst bronies.
- Fangirl: Mostly known to be the definitive one for Discord of My Little Pony, but pertains to John de Lancie and Kim Possible as well.
- Huddle Shot: Used in her review of the PONY.MOV series. After KP faints from watching the shorts (and finding herself in the same art style), the avatars of her fellow reviewers huddle above her.
- Magnum Opus: Considers the video "Let's Go and Meet John de Lancie" to be hers.
- Messy Hair: KP's avatar has a serious case of bed hair at the beginning of "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?"
- Motor Mouth: In some of her reviews or analysis, she can talk at a very fast pace.
- Nice Girl: Sometimes she compliments her fans by calling them awesome and seems to be quite friendly on certain websites. Then there is her face reveal at the end of Let's Go and Meet John De Lancie video...
- Reference Overdosed: There's a reason she calls herself the "Queen of References".
- Ring Ring Crunch: KP's alarm clock doesn't survive the opening of the "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?" review.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Despite being grammatically incorrect, the "L" in the "Alot" of "ILoveKimPossibleAlot" is not capitalized.
- Token Girl: Due to the nature of the Brony community, KP is one of the very few females analyst and certainly one of the more popular ones.