Web Animation: Dad Enlightenment
Dad is an extremely crappy yet awesome parody series of Madness Combat
created by Tasers. The plot revolves around Dad "enlightening" people, which is another word for rape. Even though most of the episodes were blammed from Newgrounds, they are still viewable on Krinkels' site. A few new episodes labeled Dad II were later created by Ace-corn with Tasers' approval and are still on Newgrounds. Another final episode by Tasers, Dadness Portals, was created, but it got blammed and is now Lost Forever
An imitator series called Mr. Nails was later created by George-Lucas-III. All of the episodes are still viewable on Newgrounds, surprisingly. It was later remade by animator Gabriel Barsch.
This series provides examples of:
- All Abusers Are Male: Averted; Mom can enlighten people if she wants to.
- All Men Are Rapists: See above.
- Bald of Evil: Dad, in the first half of the series. Mom, too.
- Black Comedy Rape: Obviously.
- Epileptic Flashing Lights: Whenever someone is "enlightened".
- Gender Bender: Hank changes into Heather, a pale female version of himself, at one point.
- Large and In Charge: Again, Dad.
- Lost Forever: Dadness Portals, the final episode. The only known detail is that Dad has been turned into a Big Daddy from BioShock.
- So Bad, It's Good: The series is animated very badly, with nobody having feet and lots of spelling errors. It somehow still manages to be hilarious.
- The Faceless: Everyone except Dad, Mom, and General Jolly.
- Wham Line: "You are not the father."