It explains the destroying the dinosaurs and travelling with the Doctor.
Hank Ishtar bullied/abused/tormented Marik for being gay.
Hence his extreme denial that he's gay.
- This is especially likely considering that Hank seemed to be raising his children in an extremely traditional environment modeled after Ancient Egypt (Marik implied that one of the reasons he picked up that yaoi comic book in the first place was because he was never given any reading material other than his "scriptures"). It should be fairly obvious why gay rights and outdated conservative Egyptian values don't play nice with each other.
Florence will become a Yandere
When Florence finally appears, Marik will break up with him and will go batshit insane. Also, just pick one scene from Season five where Bakura doesn't
act as though he's a demented psychopath.
By way of the Actor rule, everybody in the universe is Little Kuriboh
fully explained it in the Grand Unifying Guesses
page (under Actor Rule). The extension is that LK is 4Kids Entertainment (as stated in Crapsule Monsters episode 1 and lately in Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged 36 and 41), which makes him Al Kahn and every employee working under him, including Media Blasters and their VAs. Therefore he is also Rachael Lillis
, who was Jessie in Pokémon
. Jessie is Faye Valentine
through way of Megumi Hayashibara
. Faye is also Wendee Lee
as well. And since Wendee Lee is Haruhi Suzumiya
... according to WMG, she is God, a Time Lord, and Shinji Ikari. And according to Instrumentality, Shinji is everybody! Therefore, Little Kuriboh is the instigator of Instrumentality!
- An alternate route between LK and Megumi Hayashibara is LK -> Mokuba -> Tara Jayne -> Ash's Bulbasaur -> Megumi.
- Instrumentality is everyone except Shinji, Asuka and maybe everyone who doesn't want to be.
He's able to find so many people named "Steve" because he traded half of his lifespan for the shinigami eyes. Of course, its utility is limited, since he doesn't want to kill
you, just destroy
you a little bit.
- Alternatively, he makes his henchmen change their name to Steve.
- Even better, he could be a shinigami. Would that mean all the millennium people are? It makes so much sense!
- "September 19, 1996: Ushio Urameshi dies in a fight over a pile of leaves, which he believes to be money. November 5, 1996: Goro Inogashira dies in a game nitroglycerin grill hockey. February 12, 1997: Seto Kaiba dies of a fatal heart attack after losing to a highly improbable series of card draws while playing Magic and Wizards." But since he's a Millenium Item holder, and therefore equivalent to a Death Note user...
- Makes sense. Kakashi in Naruto The Abridged Series does own a Death Note which he keeps an Icha Icha cover on; we see him writing in it early on ("Sakura...hit by truck..."). The fact that it doesn't actually work can be explained by the Abridged Series' taking place in a Crapsack World.
- episode 42 "I AM KIRA".
- Marik. Take the M off and Spell it backwards.
The ocean really can talk.
Mako is in a homosexual relationship with Hapi, the god of the Nile. He wants to marry Hapi so he, too, can be a god.
- Confirmed in episode 33. Yes. Canon just confirmed a WMG. Be Afraid
- Talking part is confirmed, but the relationship seems heterosexual. To the extent a relationship with a large body of water can be, one supposes.
- Mako did, in fact, refer to the ocean as "she" and "ex-wife."
- But wasn't Hapi a hermaphrodite?
The Ocean's name is Steve
Combining the above tropes, Mako is in a homosexual relationship with Steve, God of the Ocean; unfortunately, Steve will soon be taken over by Marik and become his greatest minion ever.
- Alternately, Mako is in a heterosexual relationship with Steve, goddess of the ocean. Remember that in one of the Evil Councils of Doom, Pegasus says he knows a few girls named Steve, and he lives on the island where we first see Mako.
Well, it's got a cult
following, but is desperate for ratings. The Yaoi Fangirls
are probably the only thing keeping it afloat as it is.
- Well, Episode 37 seems to confirm this when Zorc destroyed the studio audience. Bakura, after the attack, states: "God, we are so canceled".
- Confirmed in the season two finale: Zorc is now on The Suite Life of Zorc and Cody.
Come on, there's so much evidence for almost everyone being straight, but evidence for almost everyone being gay. There's not much evidence for this theory, but no
evidence against it.
- Yes. Everything from Tea jealous of Mai's...assets to the Neko Porno...
The Abridged Series is the canon version of Yu-Gi-Oh
- LittleKuriboh created Yu-Gi-Oh, but Konami stole the idea with their time machine. The same time machine they used to predict the upcoming Manhattan Incident.
- This would explain why everyone references it as cannon. This would also explain 4Kids's Youtube channel.
The Millennium Rod is actually completely powerless
Marik just happens to be sexually irresistible to guys named Steve. Or girls named Steve.
- Oh come on, Marik is sexually irresistible to everyone.
- Especially guys and girls named Steve.
In the same way that the Millenium Rod only works on people with Steve in their name, his middle name will make him vulnerable to something. Alternatively, maybe the Millennium Rod only works for people with Sebastian in their name.
- Alternatively, Marik is Jack the Ripper.
- The real series has Yami Marik wanting the Rod to show him a vision it showed other characters, but it refused to. Maybe when Abridged gets to that part...
Because in his movies, America always saves the day...in America.
- Can't be. There's only one explosive in his deck.
Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series will be canceled after Season Two
This announcement brought to you by 4Kids TV. DOWN WITH DISNEY. ALL HAIL 4KIDS!
- I predict that that prediction is simply misdirection in a vain attempt to generate hype.
- Isn't the third season the one where the Big Five trap them in a virtual world, or something along those lines? Could be foreshadowing of the next plot point—that the Big Five tries to cancel the show by removing the main characters.
- Confirmed, interestingly enough; this is pretty much exactly the scenario that the Season Two finale sets up.
Croquet is gay
Bakura's gaydar points to Pegasus' castle, and then we cut to a shot of Pegasus and Croquet. Pegasus certainly seems gay, but it later turns out that he's actually hetero and just acts gay. The gaydar had to be pointing at something, and Croquet is the obvious choice.
- Wasn't that confirmed? Aside from Word of God IIRC, he had that phone call where Croquet is refusing to get back together with his ex?
- It could be that he turned straight and was no longer interested in his ex.
- Sexuality, though at times incredibly fluid, does not work that way. Well, if LK wanted it to, it could in the abridged universe, but it doesn't in Real Life.
Kemo and Wakka
- Just look at the hair, speaks for itself.
Kemo and Tristan are indeed related
- Kemo (ATTENTION DUELISTS guy) tells Tristan "My hair is your father". Given that their hair is very similar (one points up, the other points forward), this is at least somewhat plausible. Which leads me to my next WMG...
Kemo's hair is a parasitic alien creature
- It lives in his brain, as a Yeerk does, and has control over the host, but does so indirectly: It tells Kemo to do something, and he performs the requested action while informing everyone in the vicinity of what his hair is telling him to do (Abduct a small child, defy gravity, cry...).
- And in regard to the previous WMG, the hair reproduced, infecting Tristan. Why he refers to the commanding entity as his voice rather than his hair may be explained by his Ditz status.
- also in one of the abridged movies, the one without Anubis, he is searching for his hair and working for Kaiba, for reasons he isn't sure about
- What about Mai's breasts?
Kaiba will eventually say "Screw the Fourth Wall, I have money!!"
- The whole "save the fourth wall from being broken" thing is simply one massive set up for Kaiba to say that line. That, and he just HAS too, it's too hilarious not to be used!
- Unlikely. Nothing can top "Screw the vagina, I have a vagina."
- Ebonics. "Screw 'da rules, I gots money."
4Kids is a elder god similar to Cthulhu.
The shadowy executives are its cultists. Disney is a rival Elder God
, similar to The King in Yellow (both share the "never say their true name" gimmick). The shadowy executives could say something like "The world will know the embrace of madness." and it would fit perfectly!
- 4Kids' true horrifying shape can be seen in Yugi's nightmare in the first Cr* psule Monsters spinoff episode.
- And Marik, being the ultimate evil (hot) psycho, is their leader. Not to mention his hair is almost as freaky as Cthulhu's tentacles...
The Mooninite Steves are Arrancars
Lets look at the facts. For one thing they have masks that only cover part of their face, and I'm willing to bet anything that their quad laser beam is a form of cero.
Little Kuriboh is planning to finish the show as soon as possible and dedicate his time to making the Naruto The Abridged Series
spoof parody thing
And the world may potentially implode.
- Don't overly worry about that. At the rate LK has been progressing through the story the past couple of years, he's on pace to finish sometime in 2023 or so.
Don't question me, it will happen.
Mai isn't coming back
Let's face it, who needs her breasts anyway?
- If LK ever gets to the Orichalcos arc, Dartz will. Only for his master plan though.
Little Kuriboh has super strength
Little Kuriboh voices Tristan. Tristan's voice gives him super strength. Therefore...
4kids' plan will fail
Why? Because there is No Fourth Wall
to break. I mean that is their whole evil plan, right?
The Tristan-Monkey-Bot will have the dreaded other Tristan voice
Leading to everybody in the cast treading Tristan-Monkey-Bot as the Replacement Scrappy
- Jossed. Tristan thinks he has his regular voice, but everyone else just hears a monkey.
Invisible items don't work if they're 'shown' onscreen.
The invisible guns have failed on-screen twice, but when Bakura shoots Zombie Boy from off-screen his invisible gun works fine. Mai has lost every on-screen duel in the series, leading some to believe that she has no dueling abilities. However, it could just be that her dueling skills are invisible
. She seems to have no problem winning duels off-screen, after all. (She beats Rex Raptor off-screen on the journey to Duelist Kingdom, and is shown collecting her winnings from Guy-Who-Is-Disguised-As-A-Bee. Furthermore, she won enough off-screen duels to make it to the Duelist Kingdom finals.)
- And they're owned by the Weeping Angels.
- Impossible. Jounnochi told Yugi that their friendship is invisible, yet they have shared on screen portions where they're friends. So their invisible friendship works even when you're looking at it.
- That wasn't in the abridged series, and if it was, as Tea would (Most likely) say, "The power of friendship is strong enough to overcome the 'Invisible Objects' rule!"
- "Now that I have said it, it must be canon!"
Yami Bakura is the real hero of the show and Marik is his Love Interest
It's Bakura who tried to stop Melvin from breaking the fourth wall while Yugi was partying. Also, since Melvin became the villain, Marik hasn't done anything besides having truckloads of UST with Bakura. They're pretty much an Official Couple
- Don't forget Yugi had a feeling that he was needed for something important, it was Tea that kept him from finding out what it was.
- Nah, Marik is Yami Bakura's Hate Interest.
The Giant Rock is female
Bakura's Gaydar pointed to Ishizu just as she was saying the Giant Rock was the only one who understood her. Ergo, since this must make Ishizu a lesbian, the Giant Rock she's in love with must be female. Interestingly, Bakura's Gaydar stopped reacting after Ishizu fled the plot, and the Gaydar had no reaction to the (Female) Giant Rock. This must mean the Giant Rock is a straight woman. Ishizu's story is truly tragic
(there are no women on Yu-Gi-Oh!, only really girly men!
). Alternatively, the Giant Rock does love Ishizu back, but it is actually male
, much to Ishizu's horror once she learns
. Or maybe not
- You do realize that the batteries ran out?
Steve is short for Steven, which is a variation of the name "Stephen". And the feminine form for Stephen is Stephanie
It's time to play "Guess The Sexual Orientations Of All The Characters!"
Because most of their orientations are very ambiguous
, it's time we settled it once and for all! But remember, No Bisexuals
! Just kidding.
"Tell my fangirls I love them" at the end of episode 46 is more than just a funny line.
Look at Florence's smirk when he says that. He clearly
has some ace up his sleeve. Most likely the fangirls will be the one reason that Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged can't be canceled outright, for fear of backlash. That's why 4kids needs to finish off all the characters, so that they can have an excuse for canceling the show in that all the actors are dead.
- This makes sense, especially considering the recent videos featuring Florence and Marik. Perhaps their souls are in purgatory, and they're spending their time there making videos that show them acting very gay and Bishie, as part of a Batman Gambit to attract enough fangirls to start Sending Stuff To Save The Show to get Y:TAS Un-Canceled.
- Seems pretty much true, as we know that both of them come back eventually in the series proper. Hell, to this troper, that was the whole point of both the duet and the deleted scene (of them professing their "hate" for each other); a last-minute attempt at more Ho Yay fanservice to save them.
The recent music videos and random stuff LK's been doing lately is stealth cannon, as filler!
He did say that there would be new episodes in May, but he meant the music video parodies, the rap battles, and all the other random stuff LK's been doing on his account; they are all cannon, but are also filler. The third season of Yu-Gi-Oh was mostly filler, thus the abridged version is filler as well. They just aren't numbering them so as to not confuse anyone. Then again, maybe I'm just grasping at straws to make cannon the fact Kaiba said "Screw the vagina, I have a vagina!"
- Jossed. Season Third has officially started.
- That doesn't make it any less canon, especially with the recent reveal of Kiaba being a robot. ;)
Think about it: The current story arc is about the fourth wall. The name of Linkara's main series on That Guy with the Glasses
? Atop the Fourth Wall. The thing is: Linkara doesn't know that he's the god of another universe, and that the witty title that he came up with for his series is anything more than that.
He certainly seems to have no problem with making jokes about EVERY SHIPPING EVER, although some ships are mentioned more than others... such as the running "creepy sex dreams gag" from Season One (apparently Joey is very territorial about the subject of his creepy sex dreams), with the theme repeated in Season Two where Joey apparently gets rather pissed off about even the suggestion
of Mai sleeping with Kaiba.
- that wasn't Mai he got angry at, he was angry at Yugi during Yugi's existential crisis.
Also, for some other pairings: "Bye, darling!" from Joey to Tristan in the Virtual World episode in Season One, the incredible UST from Marik and Yami Bakura in Season 2, anything even remotely involving Duke Devlin (Duke can't be shipped, he is dependent on contact with women, but apparently has experimented and there is no clear indication of his sexuality, and Joey's obsession with Mai's boobs.
Guesses about the Doma Arc
- Doma company will be the metaphor about the network or conspirators to bring back 4Kids, or happen to be a neo-4Kids group.
- They use the Seal of Orichalcos to replace the main characters and employees that fail are "fired" immediately. Commentary on why they wager souls in a children's card game. Again.
- Valon probably says something like "Screw the rules I have fists!" in his battles. Joey will enjoy his battle with Valon because they decide to just punch each other.
"Time to du-" * gets Falcon Punched by Valon* "Hey that's not in the rules!"
"Screw the rules I have fists!"
"I can live with that!" * They start punching each other like a street fight*
- How would that be any different to the actual fight in the main show?
- Valon and Joey's fight will be decided by who has the silliest and most inappropriate accent.
- Great Leviathan is the reincarnation of 4Kids chairman Alfred R. Kahn.
- Dartz is a fanatic, or someone who supports the 4Kids censoring so his child could watch the show, but....
- Yami plays Seal of Orichalcos to prove he can be a better villain and more successful because he is main character (and prove that Yu-Gi-Oh villains can be straight?). His lesson is that main characters can actually lose. Everybody's reactions should be interesting.
- Unlikely to prove that particular point, considering "if that's a ghost then I'm straight."
- Commentary on why Dark Magician Girl is more important in this arc than Dark Magician. The explanation is obvious.
- Commentary on how they choose the most interesting battlefields to fight (on a plane? on a train?).
- Comments about Alister and Tracey having the same voice. His brother was not kidnapped so many times like Mokuba.
- Dartz's soul wall could have some interesting people.
- Dartz is officially a loser and so are his mooks, so they most likely wont show up in the abridged series
- Mariks a loser, but he still remained a villain.
- Everyone dead at this point in Dragon Ball Abridged will be on the soul wall, except Ghost Nappa who will always be with Vegeta.
- It'll contain every character of every abridged series that's been cancelled. Bennet's Elfin Lied, Naruto Abridged, ect
- Mai joins Doma so she whines about how she has never won a duel before but surprises everyone when she defeats Pegasus.
- Rafael gets ridicule about having big muscles.
- Alister will be mocked for looking like a girl.
- The characters are really gonna try and use that? Looking like they do?
- Legend of Heart will not transform the Legendary Dragons into knights. Instead, it will summon a far more powerful forrce than they - Ma-Ti.
- Rebecca will have aged 8 years while none of the main characters have aged at all (due to the evil influence of her Teddy), which explains why her voice has changed (so LittleKuriboh can now do the voice) and why she keeps trying to shuffle Yugi's deck.
- Joey and Mai will both say that Valon isn't as "bad" as Melvin.
- Commentary on the fluctuating animation quality - e.g. Yami's inconsistantly-sized hair will become a character in its own right. Possibly possessed by Kemo's hair. Or something.
- Partially related to an above suggestion: Dartz doesn't feed the Leviathan souls, he feeds it abridged series. That's why he hates Marik - he knows that Melvin will try to eliminate the last abridged series Dartz needs for his evil plan!
- The Great Leviathan is Slender Man. "Hey guys! I heard you had an internet series. Can I be in the internet series?"
- In the battle between Dartz vs Yugi and Kaiba, Dartz will be so incomprehensible that Kaiba and Yugi will disregard him. Instead they will just screw the rules and make up a new set of rules that will trigger instant win for them.
Noah is the Kaiba of Season Zero.
Somehow he escaped the season and gained a big grudge on anime in general for censoring his continuity. So he secretly took over/founded 4Kids to destroy anime's reputation(shortly before their first noticeable dub other than Pokemon). He's tormenting the characters because they were his replacements, and their Abridged versions are a painful reminder of this.
- close, Gozaboro had a plan to resurrect Noah in kaiba's body, season 4 is Noah and the rest of team 4 Kids trying to possess the main characters.
- Or Noah was originally planned to have the same position as Kaiba, but instead Seto took the role.
He just HAS to.
- And Kaiba will interrupt Noah in the middle of that. He will say something like "Don't you DARE steal my catch phrase that I only used once."
- Kaiba has used that quote during a drug trip, I don't think Noah will repeat any quote, especially a seto quote.
- It's confirmed in a way. Noah said at the end of Episode 46 something along the lines of "Who is the green haired spoiled rich brat screwing the rules now?" Whether or not Kaiba will say anything about it like in their duel near the end of Season 3 is still up in the air though
LK's been hacked on Youtube by a zombie
Well, for starters, almost all of his videos are gone, and there's a note saying the channel has been hacked by Michael Jackson... which means the King of Pop is a zombie, hellbent on destroying YTAS!
- Those videos are now re-available on youtube, through cardgamesFTW or YuGiOhAbridged.com
The Big Five will all win, except for the one dueling Yugi
Yugi will, of course, not notice the difference. The new minds will remain in those bodies for the remainder of the series.
- Jossed as of Episode 50. Teá just sucks at card games in this continuity.
- May not be jossed. Both Yugi and Joey still have one more fight together against the Big 5.
Reappearance of Mako
- Mako will somehow make another appearance somehow in a really unpredictable role.
- The Great Leviathan is the living embodiment of the sea. When no-one else can stop it, only the seas lover can truly quell her rage. Mako shall be the hero of the Doma arc.
And that's why he's together with Zorc in season 5.
- Alternatively, his evil plot for season 5 will be to get 'Zorc and Pals' a second season.
Yami Bakura and Melvin are brothers.
Yami Bakura was shown to be this universe's version of the Joker ("Why so British?"). That makes Marik, Melvin brother of the Joker
What happened to Marik and Florence after losing to Melvin?
They got sent to the shadow realm, where Marik now does a let's play
of Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines.
...and take on Nesbitt all by herself AND WIN
without Tristan and Duke to help her. Especially when you consider that at the start of
4Kids' takeover and attempted cancellation of the show, she was worried about her relevance to the series...she's going to stand up for herself and declare that SHE! IS! RELEVANT!
Tristan and his hair have other powers that haven't been revealed as yet.
Let's consider, first of all...Tristan's hair (er, correction, voice
) gives him super-strength and knowledge of kung fu, and he himself can break necks with his mind
. Plus, he was able to overpower Yami-freaking-Bakura during the Duelist Kingdom arc. So...among the other powers he'll be able to exhibit later: his hair will be revealed to provide him resistance to mind control unlike the actual series where he got mind-controlled by Bakura in Season 5
, the power to fly (similar to the ability of his "father"
Kemo's hair to defy gravity), plus the hair itself will be able to slice through anything and everything (just LOOK at it!
- So... You DO realize that "hair" and "voice" are very different words, right?
Noah (or Johnson) took down CardGamesFTW's account.
He and the Big Five cancelled the show, so it was only fitting they get rid of CardGamesFTW's YouTube
account. Hey, Melvin was the one who took down Team Four Star
's account, it could happen! Wait, now it's back, so both 4Kids and the Big Five in real life and lost their trial and Life Imitates Art
and now I've gone cross-eyed...
Crump is Rob Schneider!
First he was an animal (penguin) and then he was a woman (Tea)!
Rebecca's teddy bear is the REAL Big Bad
Rebecca says that she hear voices in her head
that voices are from his teddy bear mind-control powers
, he make her fight a duel against Yugi to be able to watch how powerful was the one that defeated Pegasus. Even more, he KNOW that yugi would won, even more, he PLANNED Yugi voctory, but hasn't planned that he could go from the duel unharmed. He also is Bakura and Zorc's boss. Bakura's mission is obtain the millenium artifacts in order to obtain a new body and conquer the world and time. He own's 75% of ALL
companies in the world, includin Four Kids.
- in order to accomplish his plan, he has planned ALL the events from the start to the end. He is putting Yugi to duel again and again and again and again in order to make him stronger so he can be a suitable sacrifice to obtain his new body. He is, also, Florence, Zorc, Gozaburo, Noah, Dartz, Obama, Adolf Hitler, Freezer, Bill gates and Tristan's boss.
- He has planned EVERY one of the series events or expected, succesfully, to see them by made without his help. He even make Kaiba fire his parents and make him think that he did that without his help!
- The only thin that he hasn't planned is Gramp's unabbility to die.
- I'm sorry, was that paragraph meant to convey any meaning whatsoever? Because it didn't.
Yuuma from ZEXAL
- Puerto Rican.
- Someone with cards so new no one knows how they work.
- That title appears to have gone to Yusei.
- Fond of all things Extreme! After all, that's what the X stands for.
- Confirmed in the Bonds Beyond Time Abridged (the movie).
The Black Mage figure that appears on Ep 8 is actually Black Mage from 8-Bit Theather trying to take over that universe
- Fighter likely ruined everything, because Thief said so.
Mai's breasts are sentient.
Which is why they're such a focal point. Even Mai is obsessed with them because they're mind-controlling her. Or something
- Going by an above theory, Mai's breasts and Kemo's hair could be members of the same species. Hair is the male, and breasts are the female. Hence why Kemo's hair had a crush on her boobs.
Related to the previous WMG, Mai's breasts are Tristan's hair's mother.
Just because it would be funny. It makes sense.
The Season 3 finale battle between Melvin and Yami
It will involve Melvin trying to destroy the abridged series with a Shadow Game. While in the canon it causes the victim's bodies to dissolve, in this battle it causes the victim's abridged personalities to dissolve-when Yami loses lifepoints, he becomes less of a Jerkass, and more like he is in the 4Kids dub.
This is Melvin's ultimate back-up plan: once winning the children's card game, he will take Yami and the God Card's powers and "take the abridged out of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series!" This means that the abridged series will be reduced to the dub, effectively destroying it. And everyone, even Kaiba
will believe such destruction of their personalities would be crossing the Moral Event Horizon
. Melvin will show that he remains a monster in any continuity by laughing and mocking that they're reduced to their censored dub counterparts.
Future gags, themes and plot twists
- When Mega Ultra Chicken is in its Phoenix Mode, Tristan will think it's Moltres.
- And it will be beaten by Yugi playing Rory Williams
- Alternatively, Yugi will try to play a Master Ball card in place of Ragnarok. Tristan will protest, saying that Yugi should save it for Mewtwo.
- Semi-confirmed-it's Joey who refers to it as Moltres.
- Gozuboro will have replaced Al Kahn, and use the power of 4Kids to censor all guns-thus allowing him to take over the world with his own.
- During the Yami vs Melvin duel, when Marik regains control of his body after and is about to surrender the duel to the Pharaoh, "I'll face myself" from Persona 4 soundtrack will play. That would be so damn fitting.
- There will be a joke about Marik taking out his shirt after that.
- When Mai gets her More Than Mind Control, she will be oblivious to her breasts. Joey will consider this Dartz's Moral Event Horizon.
- Dartz and his motorcycle gang will remember their Council of Evil days, and Season 4 will be their attempt at being better villains.
- The demonic teddy bear will be revealed as a shell that Dartz will break, and Leviathan its true form.
- After Marik briefly takes over Tea's body, she will ask what happened. Joey will reply that Malik got inside her. Tea will naturally take this the wrong way, and nosebleed.
- Marik will have a Face-Heel Turn after realising that, since he's so damn affable, being a villain would be pointless. This may be a ploy to get more fangirls on his side. Or he turns good because of the 4Kids Mind Rape he'll suffer in the above WMG.
- That creepy Chinese women in the KC Grand Prix will be introduced as "Vivian Wong - 4kids approved. Guns are bad, but pedophiles are A-OK."
- Thief King Bakura will also say "tell my fangirls...I love them" at some point in his arc. Will be sorely disapointed if he doesn't.
- Exodia Necros will be immune to attack, effects, magic or spell cards because, due to it being black, no-one will want to hurt it since that would be racist. Kaiba cancels this out by saying that a black man being immune to attacks because he's black is itself racist because regular monsters aren't immune.
- Vivian Wong will mistake Yugi for a baby panda and try to take him back to China.
His childishness and naivete are just an elaborate ruse to gain him more fangirls. He'll bide his time, and then, when Season 5 begins, he'll rally his fangirl army, taking Bakura's place as the Big Bad. Melvin was intentionally created by him in order to make him appear more innocent and shift the blame to someone else while he waits in the shadows.
And all of that UST with Yami Bakura? He was just playing to the audience, in a (very successful) attempt to get the yaoi fangirls
on his side.
- That puts his "Leather Pants" song in a new perspective. He needs the power of the pants, because his true nature won't be glossed over. Even if he is the hottest monster there is. The Ho Yay, however, is not a lie.
- Or, Marik actually is completely straight, but does a poor job convincing everyone because he knows that if people think he is straight, he won't get any fangirls. This also explains why Pegasus couldn't have any people thinking he's straight: he also wants to use the fangirl army for his own ends. Yami Bakura does too, though he doesn't have to worry since he's already gay.
Namely it takes place in the 4Kids dub of the Yu-Gi-Oh!
show. Its an Affectionate Parody
style biography by Yugi, who wrote it for lulz.
- If that's true, he has a pretty low opinion of all his friends and once intimidating enemies. And the girl he's in love with.
Tea will take control of Tristan's body
After Yugi beats Team 4kids inhabiting Tristan's body Tea's mind will take over his body. The rest of the series will feature Tea as Tristan, Crump as Tea, and Tristan as a Ghost
- Marik kicks Crump out of Tea's body at the beginning of Episode 53. Besides, he was "in her body long before it was considered cool."
The plot will focus on Marik and Bakura trying to find the Dragon Balls to wish themselves into being the main characters of the show
, Ghost Nappa and the Pharoah accidentally switching places
(putting them into the Millenium Puzzle and Vegeta's head, respectively) and the satanic teddy bear will end up having the crap scared out of him by Mr. Popo
With Little Kuriboh's proficiency with Flash and Team 4 Star's Photoshop skills, it could happen.
In episode 51 Joey was talking about Batman
As mentioned in Callback
entry on main Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged page, Joey thinks that gay people live in caves and that bats and gay people are pretty much same thing.
During the finale, the Big 5 members will all use Tristan's body to duel Yugi just like the original. Since Crump is using Tea's body, this will leave it free for Tristan to commandeer. After defeating Evil Tristan, Tea will be revived (somehow
) and will be forced to use Tristan's body since it's the only one left. This will either stick for the rest of the series, be used for a short while before being fixed via a future Plot Device
like the God Cards, or be hand waved
away at the start of the next season with some sort of Noodle Incident
- Marik kicked Crump out of Tea's body.
Tea will get her body back.
Crump will get tired of being ignored and thus return Tea to her body. He'll probably say something like "At least the penguins pay attention to me..."
- Tea gets her body back because Marik (Who was inside of her before Crump) kicks him out.
Bandit Keith's first name is Steve.
He was taken over by Marik. He can only take over people who's name is Steve. Put two and two together.
- Actually, in one of the evil council episodes they reveiled that his middle name is Steve. So jossed.
Marik can only mind control people with Steve in their name. A major character in the book is Steve Maryk.
Florence is Spiderman
- Hey, who gave Tristan access to the Internet?? Get off the computer Tristan!
The end of the virtual arc will lead to the downfall of 4kids.
In perhaps the most ironic instance of art following life, Noah will reveal that Gozabura was actually CEO of 4kids, and when the virtual world arc ends, like in real life, 4kids will declare bankruptcy, freeing Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged forever from the tyranny of Americanization, Merchandise driven executives and stingy lawyers. Unfortunately with this new freedom, the characters will try and create their own villains instead of the ones 4kids had planned, ending up with the season 4 motorcycle freaks.
Mako is in love with Xelha
Kaiba will say 'Screw the rules, I have money!' in the battle against Zorc and defeat him
knows how much everyone loves that line and has been teasing us with it ever since episode 1. In Ancient Egypt, as Kaiba is battling Zorc, Zorc will attempt to say another variation of 'Screw the rules, I have money.' However, Kaiba will cut him off and shout how pissed he is that everyone keeps stealing his line. Then, the scene where Kaiba shouts, 'Let's show him how we duel back home' will be replaced be, 'Here's how it goes: SCREW THE RULES! I! HAVE! MONEY!'
Unfortunately, by that point the series will be almost over, so he'll get Killed Off for Real
just for spite.
Mecha-Nesbitt controls the Bots that have been taking down the series' account.
Well, considering Joey outright calls Johnson, the legal guy, as being responsible for the two legal issue bannings, it's not a stretch to say the other 5, much less effective attacks on LK's profile have been from the robots Mecha-Nesbitt enjoys so much. Plus, as the only Big 5 member to successfully steal a body in canon
it makes sense that Nesbitt here is the most effective at banning LK.
Think about it: despite the fact that the series is cancelled, we're still capable of watching it. Despite supposedly being fictional entities, the Big 5 and Noah have somehow become 4Kids members. There's also Zorc and Pals. This is due to Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series being itself
part of a fictional universe; the collection of videos and stories LittleKuriboh
has written. While the gang is aware that they're part of the abridged series, they aren't
aware that their "real world" is fictional. This is the true fourth wall Shadi has been assigned to protect. The reason why there's so many crossovers with Dragon Ball Abridged
is because it takes place in "the real world." It's also why the characters there don't break the fourth wall. This would mean Melvin destroyed the inner fourth wall
- Continuing from there, the outer fouth wall will be broken, and someone will explain that Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series wasn't actually canceled and that the Big 5 and Noah arent actually 4Kids.
The souls collected during season 4 will be called Dragon Souls
There are seven major characters that have their souls taken on-screen before the duel with Dartz: Yugi, Joey, Rex, Weevil, Valon, Alister, and Raphael. The souls summon a giant snake-like dragon. Do the math.
Her last name is actually "Breasts"; "Valentine" is either a nickname or her middle name.
Future Character Depictions
Duel Disk Systems are in fact early prototypes of Pip-Boys
Meaning that Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series
takes place in the Fallout
universe. The first demonstration of the VATS system from Fallout 3
was when Kaiba threw that card in Episode 36. In addition, the Big Bad
of BBT Abridged, Paradox, is from the world that the games take place in, and the Great War of 2077 was actually a Children's Card Game Tournament, which is what he is referring to when he says that a Card Game destroys the world.
- Jossed. In the abridged universe, Fallout is just a game. A game Yami plays.
- Not the first time a video game has predicted the future.
The Final Episode
As the Pharaoh walks into the next world, one of his friends waiting on the other side says, "By the way, we only play Magic: The Gathering
Yugi won't give his soul when Yami loses in season 4
He'll let Yami's soul be taken due to finally having enough of the bondage slave business shown in What Would Yugi Do. This will lead to a(n awkward) situation where Yugi is walking around with Yami's physique, but Yugi's voice. Yami will eventually lie that he won't do any more bondage so Yugi will let him share bodies again.
Kaiba likes Tristan
He actively worries that 'his precious Tea' who Marik is threatening is 'the one with the pointy hair and Bullwinkle voice', and he finds Evil Tristan hilarious...until he discovers that it's really Nesbitt. Clearly this means Kaiba actively likes
The scenes of "Pharaoh's Throne" didn't happen in the past, but was an act made by the current day Yu-Gi-Oh! characters.
It explains Priest Seto's speech(Kaiba was trying too hard to stay in character
), how Atem knew what a mirror is despite the fact it haven't been invented yet, or how Thief King Bakura knew about Lady Gaga.
gives him super strength.
Tristan won't be possessed by Florence
Tristan, instead of being possessed by Yami Bakura to before they go to room that teaches how to write Dan Green in hiroglyphs, will become evil himself due to the evil influence of Zorc (and Cody) on his mind. And Tristan will suddenly gain a deck for this duel because of Zorc and Cody's Suite Life on the Deck
If and when Kaiba dq's Zigfried for going under a false name, he'll get called out for it
Something among the lines of: "Oh, so NOW you're disqualifying people for entering under false names!
Little Kuriboh is a Thiefshipper.
He's gone way too far into pairing Marik and Florence for it not to simply be a joke on the original series' Ho Yay
between the two.
At the end of season 5, he defeats the Pharao, obtains all the millenium items, officially becomes an item with Marik
, and becomes the protagonist of a Zorc and Pals Spin-Off
Unfortunately for him
, he doesn't get to enjoy any of this, because the show has just ended for real
The Celtic Guardian would have indeed defeated the Egyptian God
Because of the Heart of the Cards and all that jazz. Plus, for the Rule of Funny
Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is a show in the canon show, by Seto Kaiba.
Seto Kaiba started out just trying to make an autobiography, but thought making it Comedic Sociopathy
would sell. This would explain the traits of the Abridged characters versus the canon:
- The Lampshade Hanging on the Mundane Made Awesome is due to Kaiba being continuously baffled over how what is essentially a children's card game manages to be so important. Yami, being a symbol of the bizarre "the fate of the world" crap he dealt with through the whole series, is portrayed as a pompous, immature Caligula as a Take That. The Depraved Bisexual tendencies are probably Kaibaservice.
- The Abridged Series has even more Ho Yay than normal because Kaiba's trying to appeal to the female demographic.
- Seto Kaiba was sick of Yugi and pals treating him as a potential friend and his competitors seeing him as weak for Mokuba. Ridding his abridged interpretation of love for Mokuba is an attempt to discourage Draco in Leather Pants.
- Yugi and his friends are jerkasses in the Abridged Series because its Seto Kaiba running the series. Abridged!Yugi has decent moments because even though Seto hates him, he's still a Worthy Opponent. Kaiba never bought into the whole Power of Friendship thing, hence why Abridged!Tea is even more obsessed than normal. Tristian is Too Dumb to Live because Kaiba thinks he's an idiot. Duke Devlin's Memetic Sex God reputation is a reflection of being a teenage heart-throb in the main series.
- Abridged!Joey is Kaiba's Take That against Joey, hence why he's portrayed as a Jerkass who cares more about trading cards. The Furry Fandom and homoerotic dreams about Kaiba? That's plain old, unadulterated Foe Yay on Kaiba's part
- Gozuboro Kaiba was portrayed as Laughably Evil because Kaiba wanted to lay one last Take That against his old man, completely wrecking his reputation as a serious weapons manufacture. Dartz is a similar insult
- Since Kaiba doesn't buy into the "fate of the world rest on trading cards" spiel, he turns Marik and Bakura into comic relief. The actors are gay in real life, and willing to make jokes at their expense about their relationship-Marik's actor decided Abrided!Marik would be camptotally not gay. The recent Tear Jerker about their break-up reflects the actors breaking up.
- 4Kids exist in the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, and Kaiba is not a fan. Dragon Ball exists as a show in the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe as well, hence the Team Four Star references.
The real Melvin from "Kill Your Family" that Marik based his second personality on is still out there..
And he be a recurring villain once the Melvin in Marik is dead...
Bakura is actually a guy
Predictions for the second Clip Show
(with Tea and Serenity)
- Marik is currently jumping bodies, one time taking over Teá to meet with Melvin. So far, we haven't really seen him do anything that suggests that he is interested in anything besides things for personal gain and vengeance upon Melvin. He'll probably return in flesh and blood when some of the characters comatized/possibly dead during the Battle City Semi-Finals (Odion, Mai, Bakura) return to the show. Melvin will be banished when Odion wakes up.
- Come on LK, combining two similar catch phrases together? It's just too crazy to resist trying!
- After the episode was uploaded, quite a few people complained that it felt extremely rushed, and that Melvin was called Marik and Mega Ultra Chicken was called the Winged Dragon of Ra, and that the episode ended on a cliffhanger, which almost never happens. Consider that there was less of a gap between it and the previous episode than there has been lately, and one starts to think that maybe LittleKuriboh was getting really frustrated with people demanding to know when the next episode would be, and so deliberately made it as rushed as possible, to say "see what happens when I don't take my time with this." Or, considering that it has taken longer to abridge just Battle City than it took to air the whole, unabridged anime, he might just be getting tired of it.
They're going to skip the KC Grand Prix
- Since Siegfied doesn't want to take over or destroy the World (or taking over someones Body) Yugi doesn't have a Reason to fight him and goes straight to the Taveling to the Past Arc.