Tina Fey is one of The Fair Folk.It's right there in her name, people.
Tina Fey will run for president in 2012.She will pretend to be Sarah Palin and dress/act like her and whatnot. And win the election, thrusting the United States into a golden age.
- How would she get the real Sarah Palin out of the way? unless you're implying Palin never existed in the first place...
- She'll campaign so well as Fey-Palin that the real Palin will end up voting for her.
- Palin will run as her VP. Or is it the other way around...?
Tina Fey and Sarah Palin are twins separated at birth.How else can you explain the extreme similarities in appearance? It's more logical than the other two. Miranda Cosgrove wants it to happen, Tina is her idol, they have one season left and their personalities would fit as Mother-Daughter just as well as when Sam's mother was played by Jane Lynch. The only issue is where has her mother been, so it could be shown as a flashback.
- Unfortunately Jossed. iCarly ended in November 2012 with no sight of Carly's mother. Her father made an appearance, though.
Tina Fey is the reincarnation of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Fey's birthday is May 18th, the same day that Napoleon was crowned Emperor of France.
- Fey's middle name is "Stamatina", Italian for "this morning". Napoleon was born in the morning to an Italian family.
- Napoleon was a colonel in his formative years. Fey got her start writing for a high school newspaper under the alias "The Colonel".
- Fey first married at age 32. Napoleon's first wife was 32 when they married.
- Napoleon was obsessed with a lemon-scented cologne. Fey's most famous character is named Liz Lemon.
- Both Fey and Napoleon only wrote one book.