You're attacking alternate timelines. Sooner or later you're going to end up hitting the Whoniverse. So, the Draka end up in the middle of the Time War, and suddenly the Daleks and the Time Lords (and their allies) are forced to ally. Could you imagine a full Dalek army led by The Doctor and The Master?
- More likely the Doctor blowing up the Sol system with the aid of the Alliance, ending the Draka threat to the multiverse once and for all.
- Perhaps they're the ancestors of the Kaleds? Skaro is actually post-apocalyptic alternate Earth, the Thals are an Alliance remnant that went full-on in a desperate attack to reclaim the planet (or a bunch of slaves entrusted with scientific projects, but developed a resistance to the Servus gene allowing them to hijack important Draka science and repress their masters back into underground bunkers). The Supremacist views of the Daleks was essentially because of Davros trying to revive the ideology of Draka-supremacy and ending up exaggerating it toexterminating all inferiors.
The books are Draka propaganda.
This is the only reasonable explanation.
- The Draka never made it past the middle east and Central Asia. After they split with Britain and began conquering the Ottoman's and Arabians, the British sought revenge for a large chunk of the empire leaving and used their prodigious navy to smuggle weapons into Drakan Africa and sell weapons to Persia and Afghanistan. The uprisings forced the Draka to a crawl, as they slaughtered the sporadically equipped and barely trained serf rebellions and began locking down the shores of most of a continent and began a great reorganization of Africa. Technology did not explode, but the Draka, keen on the fact that technological superiority is what allows them to exist, did gain nuclear weapons by the 1940s. The rest of the world doesnt care about the fate of the Black Africans, since thanks to butterflies, Hitler never happened and the Great Backlash against racism never tookhold. The only major technological interests are a permanent alternative energy project, because everyone tires of purchasing Drakan oil. After the 1930s, revolt became impossible. Its a Giant North Korea. A North Korea for whom the ruling class never starves and the working class are bred like cattle for obedience and non violence.
- As a collorary, they are an in-universe Stealth Parody by a disgruntled Citizen writer.
- In real life, they are basically a backwards tinpot dictatorship barely held together by force, with chronic problems stretching across their whole society, with many kept from leaving the country a la East Germany.
- Alternatively, they're Alliance propaganda, intentionally exaggerating the Draka as an unstoppable nation to motivate their soldiers to fight. It's akin to World War I-era propaganda showing Germans as apes and showing a hypothetical German victory as leaving only a small piece of land by the Pyrenees to France.
- Alternateively, they're a series of alternate history books written in-universe as a mirrorverse alternate history wank
The Draka will stumble upon Felarya
They're screwing around with inter-dimensional travel. Eventually, they'll get dumped into the middle of the Felaryan jungle. Then Crisis and fiends will eat them.
The Draka will encounter the Kro-Mags from Sliders
Eventually their dimensional/timeline travel will lead them to meet, and likely become allies. Or possibly, extremely bitter enemies.
Resistance is futile!
There's absolutely no reason one of their moleholes couldn't open into the Star Trek
universe, whereupon the Draka will encounter the Borg and learn what it's like to be made into mindless drones.
The Draka piss off everybody
Take all the "Draka attack X universe and fight Y character" WMGs and combine them. The Draka invade a bunch of universes and wind up fighting the Jedi Order, the Justice League, the Avengers, the Doctor, Starfleet, the Colonial fleet, and SG-1 in the biggest war imaginable.
It would explain how they managed to achieves so many things despite logic or sense going out the window, even within a fantasy setting. In addition, they more or less an evil empire symbolized by a dragon, which is sometimes used to symbolize the Devil himself.