- Since Loki is painted in a sympathetic light, that's how he gets a Cult; they feel sorry for him.
- BHS: Not quite, but this is a very good guess! Ferret Godlore is going to be posted sometime in the next month, if all goes well. Keep reading!
Hanami will become Life's keshin
- And N'Ktane will become Death's.
- Alternatively, Lily will become Death's, because that little irony is too delicious to pass up.
- Everyone else worships death and time as males, except them, and they're the only race to practice gender discrimination. I call shenanigans.
The Nameless Florin didn't actually choose Rose after Aconite got The Punishment
, he left in disgust
- Seriously, I can't be the only one who found that a little hard to swallow. I figure he did too, and became the first Outcast. But that's not a "happy" ending (nor is it supportive of their religion), so he officially submitted to the central deity.
The red stuff in Faun's booze is Cadmium
- Battery acid, as a Shout Out to Alien Ressurection.
The "New Standard" lanuage is Latin
N'Ktane is corrupting Lady Lilly.
- Despite all her flaws, she's still Lawful Good. This drive to have the Outcastes executed and the mind-control bracelettes, came out of left feild. N'Ktane was sent back to do a task for Death, one that she enjoyed the prospect of; subverting the most prominent and pious mortal servant of the Life Goddess while taking her revenge seems to fit the bill.
- Someone pick up that phone, because I totally called it!
Squad 13 was a Death Squad; the Chimatsuri was a massacre that happened during the Rebellion.
- "Chimatsuri" means "Victimization"
- Jossed: Squad 13 was a sort of covert-ops group, formed to carry out missions impossible for the rest of the Order to complete. "Chimatsure" is actually a title meaning "bloodbath". Possibly it refers to whatever turned Drake into a sanguivore.
The "outlanders" are so different to the islanders as to be offensive to them
- For some reason, I feel that the outlander version of fox society should be a joyless USSR-style nation.
Drake was forced to kill Rain
- His line in Book IV says it all: "You'd be surprised what you can live with."
- Straight out of hell; One of a kind. Stalking his victims. Don't look behind you, Nightcrawler. Beware the beast in black, Nightcrawler. You know he's coming back...
- Why go through the trouble to protect something no-one's going to aim for anyways? Because it'll destroy him if it takes even the slightest damage.