WMG: Tamako Market
Midori will put aside her feelingsIn an attempt to bring Tamako and Mochizou together. The prince will be introduced in Season 2 to make Tamako his bride but Tamako will realise she loves Mochizou and Choi becomes the bride instead.
- Confirmed in the Movie
The Love Triangle Between Tamako, Mochizou, and Midori shall result in the series developing Cerebus SyndromeEspecially if Tamako's complete cluelessness about their true feelings for her continues to aggravate the problem.
Dela's prince is going to make an appearanceAnd he will fall for Tamako. And then:
- She'll fall for him.
- She'll realize her true feelings for:
- She'll not notice.
- Cliff Hanger for season 2.
- Confirmed he made an appearance but jossed for she didn't fall for anyone.
Choi will marry the prince.Who's the one who has feelings for him? Choi, or Tamako? Yeah...
- At the end, we never see any development from Choi's side of her relationship with the prince. The audience is left to hope for the best for her.
- It is also hinted at the end of the series that Choi has a mole beneath◊ her choker, a mole that all Mochimazzi princesses have.
Prince Mechya was lying when he said that Tamako was not his bride.He saw that she did not want to leave her life at Bunny Mountain behind, nor was she ready to do so, so he latched on the first convenient excuse to present itself to let her go, because he wants her to be happy.
Anko's friend, Momiji, from episode four is somehow related to Shiori.They◊ both◊ have somewhat similarly shaped eyes that are both violet, and wear glasses.
Midori and Kanna will wind up togetherIn the movie they share a few very close moments, most notably toward the end.