The New Kid and his family are Mormon.
- Everytime when you die and get Game Over, you are sent to the gates of Heaven. According to South Park lore, only Mormons get to go to heaven. Everyone else gets sent to hell.
Mr. Hat is the real villain.
Hat, with Garrison nowhere around is revealed to have constructed all of the events in the game for some reason.
- Jossed. Mr. Garrison can be found in the community center, and Mr. Hat can be found up Mr. Slave's ass.
There will be a side-quest where you can strengthen or weaken Stan's relationship with Wendy.
The show doesn't really pay that
much attention to their relationship, and in some recent RPGs, you can change relationships however you please. Maybe they'll add this into the game to try out that kind of thing.
Princess Kenny will have Magical Girl
-like powers in the game
Especially given the events of "A Song of Ass and Fire
- Sort of. Although Kenny still has the Zelda-like appearance and the ridiculous theme music, his powers are more along the theme of Friend to All Living Things, summoning his "animal friends" to attack.
- He does gain a Rainbow Beam as the final boss, having gone through the anime sequence from the Black Friday trilogy.
The Black Friday trilogy is the prequel to this game
The reason why the Stick was originally created was to prevent another war like it from happening again.
- Semi-confirmed. The trilogy is indeed the prequel to the game, but the Stick is just a Plot Coupon for their new LARP game.
The New Kid is or was a protected witness to a particularly nasty crime.
His/Her parents seem to be walking on eggshells around their child in the opening, and it could be a justification for his/her Heroic Mime
status. Knowing the weird sort of things going on, it could be something like a gang murder or the like.
- It may be something insignificant being blown way out proportion. You have to remember, this is the South Park universe: one of the episodes had a bunch of rich white dumb assholes with Mahalo Rewards Cards who referred to themselves as Hawaiian natives just because they either moved there or they owned freaking timeshares.
- Nope. If they were, his big secret was his ability to make Facebook friends really quickly.
- All the Super Best Friends (except perhaps Muhammad). Past previews have confirmed Jesus (armed with an assault rifle) and Moses, so there's a possibility that we could also see Buddha, Krishna, Lao Tse, Joseph Smith and Sea-Man get used in battle.
- They can add Muhammad, censored. His power is censoring the player's character which makes him invulnerable to enemy attacks for a few turns.
- Jossed. Jesus is the only one who makes an appearance. Although Sea-Man is very briefly mentioned.
- Moses shows up when you use the Whirling Doom ability (not sure if affected by ability's level) with Kyle as you active buddy.
- In the trailer and the first 13 minute video, the dad is shown to be annoyed by his silence. And later on, one of the kids playing the elves thinks "He's hot shit or something" Eventually, the main boys will probably even call the kid out, believing that he's better than them just because he doesn't talk.
- Given the shows nature, this wouldn't surprise me.
- Jossed. The government is after him because of his ability to instantly make friends on Facebook and wants to somehow use it as a weapon.
- Semi-Jossed. He gets to fart on Kenny's balls later at the end of the final boss battle with Kenny. Farting on Kenny's balls returns everyone to normal.
A sequel will involve the boys playing something else
Except you have to make a new character since your old one "screwed those guys and went home."
- The boys will be playing their "Coon and Friends" personas and antagonists will include Professor Chaos, the DP oil company, and Cthulu.
- Or possibly they cave and do a sci-fi LARP, with Kenny as The Lizard Queen or something, and ample chances to parody things like Mass Effect, Metal Gear, Start Wars, Star Trek etc.
- Kevin Stoley will finally LARP in a fantasy themed costume when they do this.
- While the kids lampshade his lateness with quotes like "Damn it Kevin, that style's too old.".
- Cartman as the Darth Sidious-based evil space emperor and Kevin Stoley as a buddy for some reason.
- The New Kid from the first game comes back after things get crazy, and helps the player gain more friends using their extreme popularity, to fight that game's Big Bad.
- A Steampunk setting where they poke fun of the cliches of the genre.
- One of the things they mentioned in the end of the game, for foreshadowing.
A sequel or future DLC quest will star a female protagonist
She'll be almost entirely identical, but all "magic" will be queef-based.
- There'll be a choice where you side with the boys, or the girls. The boys want her because of her breasts like in Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society and the girls want her because they don't want her to be a stupid spoiled whore.
- That, or she'd be a Canadian companion that replaces Cartman or some of the other boys.
- Like Terrance's daughter Sally. (For those who don't know what I'm talking about, watch Not Without my Anus)
The reason for New Kid's single line being "Screw you guys, I am going home." isn't because he didn't want to play anymore, but because his mind wasn't on it anymore.
He had just learned that his true name is Dovahkiin, that he had billions of Facebook friends once, and that his family had moved in running away from the government, so being the Only Sane Man
, he was thinking on the implications of that, so he went home to question his parents on that, and to do some actual research, which is why he is cool with everyone the following day, things were a bit more sorted out, and he wanted to play with them again.
Chef was resurrected when Douchebag farted on Kenny's balls
Everyone else who was zombified was, so why not?
- Though, we only see "live" zombies resurrected, not defeated ones.