- We already know that Hibiki will die, or at the very least, they show us her grave. What if that doesn't foreshadow what happens at the end, but rather what happens in the middle?
Tsubasa dies and Miku gets her powers.
- It happened already with Kanade / Hibiki.
Miku is controlling the noise (and therefore is the main antagonist).
- A more Nostradamus version of this is "someone is controlling the noise," which was already foreshadowed.
- Someone must be controlling the noise. Neither members of the Symphogear organization nor Hibiki's mom nor Hibiki's classmates seem likely candidates.
- Jossed Fine does create the Noise with the help of a weapon.
Miku dies because Hibiki couldn't protect her.
Hibiki dies and Miku gets her powers.
- This happened already with Kanade / Hibiki, so it's clearly possible for this to happen.
There are more battle songstresses than the three show thus far (ending with "Armor Girl").
- Anything could happen.
- Looks confirmed already. Episode 7 has Fine activating her own Symphogear. They really didn't say how many relics were left; they left that part ambiguous. Besides, we already know that breaking a chunk could result in creating another Magical Girl.
- Confimed in season 2. Whether they are related to Finé is unclear.
- Partially rooted from the Ax-Crazy mode shown in Episodes 3/4. There's evidence that Hibiki is unable to control the power of The Dark Side, so maybe an Obi-Wan Moment may come into effect. Episode 7 reveals Ryouko is willing enough to do this For Science!. Chris' turn is due to the Character Development, and it's getting increasingly obvious.
How the story will end
- Hibiki will die.
- Tsubasa will be afflicted with Survivor Guilt again.
- Nehushtan Armor Girl becomes good. Also afflicted with Survivor Guilt.
- Miku will blame them for Hibiki's death.
- The Noise attack.
- Tsubasa and Nehustan take them on, fully intending of sacrificing themselves just to save Miku.
- Cue Miku singing and materializing a new Symphogear.
Ryouko is actually Fine
- You don't see her eyes.
- Has the same hairstyle evident when her hair came loose.
- Also Kris's reaction when she saw Ryouko's Slasher Smile
- And How else did she get the suitcase?
- Looking closely at the beginning of episode 6, you'll notice that Blondie has roughly the same purple eyes.
- Listen to the both of them talk, too. Aside from the blond woman's (apparently named Fine) Engrish, Ryoko and Fine sound like they're voiced by the same person. Does this remove all doubt yet?
- Plus if Kris' orders from Fine were to kidnap Hibiki, and Ryouko wants to control Hibiki...
- As a counterargument, the only thing Jossing this WMG is the hair and overall look. Ryouko is brunette, Fine is blonde... are we going to see another redhead, this time voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro???
- Pretty much confirmed in Episode 10 by Genjuro. During the investigation in Fine's mansion, he tells Chris that her former superior, who killed all those soldiers in the mansion, also works for his organization (Ryouko). Unfortunately, he is still unaware of who that traitor is.
- Now completely confirmed as of Ep 11.
It's possible to Mass-Produce Symphogear-wielding warriors
- Given that Kanade's death and the presence of an insignificant fraction of Gungnir being embedded in Hibiki being what allows Hibiki to wield a Symphogear at a level of strength significant enough to fight off the Noise, it should hold that it's possible to take many small fragments off a powerful symphogear to create an army of pseudo-"wielders" (what's the term?). While they may possibly not achieve the same level of power (i.e. Hibiki ("clone") vs Kanade ("original")), Hibiki proves that such reproductions would be enough to fight off dozens of Noise and even match "original" Symphogear wielders.
- You could call the original the Shinso.
Dr. Ver is behind the antagonists
- You can see his crazy-ish laughter ten minutes into episode one, which is most likely a foreshadowing, plus he went missing with Solomon's Cane. Either he got carbonified and the Cane got stolen, or he made off with it.
- Looks as if this is somewhat confirmed with Dr. Ver appearing briefly at the end of episode 2.
- Subverted, though he is allied with them.
Dr. Ver and Chris are related.
- They look similar in appearance-both have straight silvery hair- and if the opening is to be believed, it looks like they'll both have some sort of involvement with Solomon's Cane this season.
Hibiki's fusion with Gungnir will be the precursor/inspiration for Reyvateils
and their Song magic
She is living proof that to fully master/utilize the Lost Technology powered by Phonics requires a biomechanical fusion of human genetics and Relics.
Her state of being a person augmented via permanent fusion without using magic as the TSAB would recognize would inspire Jail Scaglietti and the other scientists he worked with.
Maria's sister, Serena, is alive
And is either Fine or the Nephilim
- Jossed. Her ghost shows up in episode 13
The Nehushtan Armour has a song, and we've heard it
- Though Complete Relics don't require a song to be sung for them to be used, the very nature of the Symphogear System invokes music. When Hibiki attempts to tame Durandal, Symphogazer begins to play. The freeze-frame reveal is that Symphogazer is also the name of Durandal's slash attack, and presumably one of its songs. So what song did we hear a lot in season 1, despite it being unaffiliated with a Symphogear or user? Meteor Light. It replaces the opening after Fine uses Kadingir for the first time, mourning its first victim. It also explains why the ending is so oddly dark; it fits Finé's view of humanity.
There will be a '17-years old' reference
Courtesy of Nastassja. Because she's voiced by Kikuko Inoue
. Would be hilarious if it's about her declaring being 17 years old (when she's clearly an old hag), but due to the tone of the story, it would probably refer to something that happened when she's 17 years old instead of age declaration joke.
Maria will die saving Hibiki and/or Kirika
The former because they both use Gungnir in some way (and because Hibiki is the main character), and the latter because she clearly cares about her.
Dr. Ver is madly in love with Fine.
He seeks to resurrect her for this reason, and will find a way to force Kirika
to age to the point Fine takes over. Of course, given that Fine loves only one person
, Ver will be killed callously afterward.
Dr. Ver is actually worsening Nastassja's condition.
He is using it a a trump card so that they would need him more and not get the idea to get rid of him when he isn't useful anymore.
Fine isn't Kirika.
Episode 11 is furthering my theory I had for a while...the REAL Fine is Shirabe.
- Jossed that Kirika isnt Fine and confirm that Shirabe is Fine.
Hibiki will inherit Maria's Gungnir.
By this point, Maria is not entirely willing to fight; she will hand over Gungnir to Hibiki either by death or by loss of fighting spirit.
- Confirm. Though, Maria is still alive.