Hibiki is only a Decoy Protagonist. The real one is Miku.
- We already know that Hibiki will die, or at the very least, they show us her grave. What if that doesn't foreshadow what happens at the end, but rather what happens in the middle?
Tsubasa dies and Miku gets her powers.
- It happened already with Kanade / Hibiki.
Miku is controlling the noise (and therefore is the main antagonist).
- A more Nostradamus version of this is "someone is controlling the noise," which was already foreshadowed.
- Someone must be controlling the noise. Neither members of the Symphogear organization nor Hibiki's mom nor Hibiki's classmates seem likely candidates.
- Jossed Fine does create the Noise with the help of a weapon.
Miku dies because Hibiki couldn't protect her.
- Anything could happen.
Hibiki dies and Miku gets her powers.
- This happened already with Kanade / Hibiki, so it's clearly possible for this to happen.
There are more battle songstresses than the three show thus far (ending with "Armor Girl").
- Anything could happen.
- Looks confirmed already. Episode 7 has Fine activating her own Symphogear. They really didn't say how many relics were left; they left that part ambiguous. Besides, we already know that breaking a chunk could result in creating another Magical Girl.
- Confimed in season 2. Whether they are related to Finé is unclear.
- Partially rooted from the Ax-Crazy mode shown in Episodes 3/4. There's evidence that Hibiki is unable to control the power of The Dark Side, so maybe an Obi-Wan Moment may come into effect. Episode 7 reveals Ryouko is willing enough to do this For Science!. Chris' turn is due to the Character Development, and it's getting increasingly obvious.
How the story will end
- Hibiki will die.
- Tsubasa will be afflicted with Survivor Guilt again.
- Nehushtan Armor Girl becomes good. Also afflicted with Survivor Guilt.
- Miku will blame them for Hibiki's death.
- The Noise attack.
- Tsubasa and Nehustan take them on, fully intending of sacrificing themselves just to save Miku.
- Cue Miku singing and materializing a new Symphogear.
- Cue Downer Ending. That's not a good way to end the series.
- Cue Downer Ending. That's not a good way to end the series.
Ryouko is actually Fine
- You don't see her eyes.
- Has the same hairstyle evident when her hair came loose.
- Also Kris's reaction when she saw Ryouko's Slasher Smile
- And How else did she get the suitcase?
- Looking closely at the beginning of episode 6, you'll notice that Blondie has roughly the same purple eyes.
- Listen to the both of them talk, too. Aside from the blond woman's (apparently named Fine) Engrish, Ryoko and Fine sound like they're voiced by the same person. Does this remove all doubt yet?
- Ryouko and Fine are indeed both voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.
- Plus if Kris' orders from Fine were to kidnap Hibiki, and Ryouko wants to control Hibiki...
- As a counterargument, the only thing Jossing this WMG is the hair and overall look. Ryouko is brunette, Fine is blonde... are we going to see another redhead, this time voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro???
- Pretty much confirmed in Episode 10 by Genjuro. During the investigation in Fine's mansion, he tells Chris that her former superior, who killed all those soldiers in the mansion, also works for his organization (Ryouko). Unfortunately, he is still unaware of who that traitor is.
- Now completely confirmed as of Ep 11.
It's possible to Mass-Produce Symphogear-wielding warriors
- Given that Kanade's death and the presence of an insignificant fraction of Gungnir being embedded in Hibiki being what allows Hibiki to wield a Symphogear at a level of strength significant enough to fight off the Noise, it should hold that it's possible to take many small fragments off a powerful symphogear to create an army of pseudo-"wielders" (what's the term?). While they may possibly not achieve the same level of power (i.e. Hibiki ("clone") vs Kanade ("original")), Hibiki proves that such reproductions would be enough to fight off dozens of Noise and even match "original" Symphogear wielders.
- Confirmed, though it requires the use of Psycho Serum to artificially inflate their synch ratios, and the side-effects are both numerous and nasty.
- You could call the original the Shinso.
Dr. Ver is behind the antagonists
- You can see his crazy-ish laughter ten minutes into episode one, which is most likely a foreshadowing, plus he went missing with Solomon's Cane. Either he got carbonified and the Cane got stolen, or he made off with it.
- Looks as if this is somewhat confirmed with Dr. Ver appearing briefly at the end of episode 2.
- Subverted, though he is allied with them.
Dr. Ver and Chris are related.
- They look similar in appearance-both have straight silvery hair- and if the opening is to be believed, it looks like they'll both have some sort of involvement with Solomon's Cane this season.
Hibiki's fusion with Gungnir will be the precursor/inspiration for Reyvateils and their Song magicShe is living proof that to fully master/utilize the Lost Technology powered by Phonics requires a biomechanical fusion of human genetics and Relics.
Hibiki's condition would later inspire the Combat CyborgsHer state of being a person augmented via permanent fusion without using magic as the TSAB would recognize would inspire Jail Scaglietti and the other scientists he worked with.
Maria's sister, Serena, is aliveAnd is either Fine or the Nephilim
- Jossed. Her ghost shows up in episode 13
The Nehushtan Armour has a song, and we've heard it
- Though Complete Relics don't require a song to be sung for them to be used, the very nature of the Symphogear System invokes music. When Hibiki attempts to tame Durandal, Symphogazer begins to play. The freeze-frame reveal is that Symphogazer is also the name of Durandal's slash attack, and presumably one of its songs. So what song did we hear a lot in season 1, despite it being unaffiliated with a Symphogear or user? Meteor Light. It replaces the opening after Fine uses Kadingir for the first time, mourning its first victim. It also explains why the ending is so oddly dark; it fits Finé's view of humanity.
There will be a '17-years old' referenceCourtesy of Nastassja. Because she's voiced by Kikuko Inoue. Would be hilarious if it's about her declaring being 17 years old (when she's clearly an old hag), but due to the tone of the story, it would probably refer to something that happened when she's 17 years old instead of age declaration joke.
- Jossed. Nastassja dies in the finale of G without having made such a reference.
Maria will die saving Hibiki and/or KirikaThe former because they both use Gungnir in some way (and because Hibiki is the main character), and the latter because she clearly cares about her.
Dr. Ver is madly in love with Fine.He seeks to resurrect her for this reason, and will find a way to force Kirika to age to the point Fine takes over. Of course, given that Fine loves only one person, Ver will be killed callously afterward.
- Jossed with a vengeance. Dr. Ver is only in love with himself, and he thinks Fine's "vessel" is the perfect tool to repopulate the world in his image.
Dr. Ver is actually worsening Nastassja's condition.He is using it a a trump card so that they would need him more and not get the idea to get rid of him when he isn't useful anymore.
Fine isn't Kirika.Episode 11 is furthering my theory I had for a while...the REAL Fine is Shirabe.
- Jossed that Kirika isnt Fine and confirm that Shirabe is Fine.
Hibiki will inherit Maria's Gungnir.By this point, Maria is not entirely willing to fight; she will hand over Gungnir to Hibiki either by death or by loss of fighting spirit.
- Confirmed. Though, Maria is still alive.
Fine was a huge liar.... particularly when she claimed to have consumed the personality of Ryoko Sakurai. In the flashback showing this, we see Ryoko being "possessed" by not only Fine's spirit but also the spirits of all of Fine's prior incarnations. If those people had been nothing more than masks Fine wore, why would they be present? This also explains "Ryoko's" odd moment of hesitation and musing that she's not acting like herself, as well as her final moments, where she's very definitely acting like the Ryoko she always pretended to be, flickering between Ryoko's purple eyes and Fine's golden ones. Thus, it's much more likely that Fine and Ryoko merged rather than Ryoko being consumed, and that the actions she undertook in this life were at least partially driven by Ryoko's manias as well as Fine's own.
The scientist character in GX will be the Big bad.Lets be honest by now a bigger plot twist would be if he stayed as a good guy or was merely faking being evil.
- All possibilities seem to be being averted by now, since GX has no scientist character at all so far.
- Alchemists are basically scientists. Carol being an alchemist, fills this role.
GX will deal with Hibiki's family lifeThe first episode mentions a family meeting and a flashback of Carol's father is shown. So it might deal with Hibiki's father.
- Episode 5 shows a little flashback of her father leaving the family.
- Confirmed up to episode 8. We're still seeing Hibiki's flashbacks of the riots surrounding the Zwei Wing incident, and the attacks on her home.
The fragment of Dainsleif will be used to create a new Symphogear pendant, and Miku will wield it.Complete Relics are always used in their original forms (Solomon's Cane, Durandal, the Nehushtan Armor), but fragmented Relics are formed into Pendants for prospective Gear users. Elfnein bears yet another Relic Fragment to SONG: the fragment of the blade Dainsleif.
- Word of God states no new Gear users. However, technically, Miku isn't a new Gear user.
- GX E3 states that they cannot repair or create new relics without Ryoko. However, surely Chris and Tsubasa will recover the use of their relics somehow, and whoever can do so is probably also capable of creating a new Symphogear pendant.
- There are 8 Image Song CDs slated for release: 1 for each of the Gear users, 1 for Maria and Tsubasa's duet, and one presently unannounced. Speculation has been that it will be an Auto-Scorer piece. However, the extra CD could also be for another Symphogear user. Miku filled in the last of the 8 G CDs with Waikyo - Shenshou Jing, so it's not impossible that she may do so again.
- Self-edit: seems jossed with Project IGNITE in GX E5.
SONG may have to enlist Dr. Ver's help in repairing the damaged relics.
- GX E3 shows, in a flashback, that Ryoko worked alongside Dr. Ver in the F.I.S. project. It's likely he knows something about how to get the damaged relics back to working order.
Elfnein will become a vessel for Carol at some point in time - Carol's "death" was just part of the plan. Having Elfnein "upgrade" the Synmphogears with the IGNITE module was also part of the plan.
- Seems too convenient that Elfnein shows up at SONG with just the relic that helps against the noise. Also, to activate the IGNITE module, some time is required, and Carol could have made use of that time to utterly crush Tsubasa and Chris. Even after they failed to activate it the first time, Carol's response is simply to wonder whether there's been a misfire. This, combined with hints over the last few episodes that Carol knows more about the Symphogears than she lets on, seems to suggest that Carol deliberately allowed Elfnein to escape to SONG with Dainsleif, and therefore allow the Symphogears to be upgraded with the IGNITE module.
- If Carol's plan involves the IGNITE module, maybe she's able to control or subvert the IGNITED Symphogears, which means that the FIS trio might have to fight against the 2nd Div trio at some point in time.
- To date, Carol's plan hinges around the Autoscorers being defeated by Symphogear wielders using IGNITE. To this end, she has invoked a deliberate Morton's Fork. Either the Symphogear wielders use IGNITE and destroy the Autoscorers,(which helps Carol's plan to dissect the world, for purposes of "killing miracles") or the Autoscorers keep summoning more and more Alcanoise upon the world and killing more and more people as they go (which will also result in destroying the world). Also subverted as of episode 8.
Carol gave Elfnein a copy of her memories because she's intended to be a backup drive
- Carol's combat form is powered by burning up her own memories. After a battle she would download copies of the consumed memories from Elfnein so she wouldn't lose her most important memories.
If there is a fourth season, Miku will become a full-time Symphogear wielder
- The girl deserves it. She's done all she can to support Hibiki from the sidelines, saved Hibiki's life despite being mind-controlled at the time, and then saved the whole damn world with nothing more than a good throwing arm.
- Agematsu and Kaneko absolutely refuse to make Miku a Symphogear user again, and Kaneko never wanted her to use a Gear in the first place. Miku is there for Hibiki to return home to.
The computer chip
- Assuming that the information on the chip that Dr. Ver gives the Symphogear users from G in the GX finale provides a way for the Symphogear users from G to use their relics for extended periods of time without Li NKER, I think that it would be a special kind of Li NKER that's permanent and therefore only needs to be administered once. It's entirely possible. I mean, Ver gave himself the freaky Nephilim arm using a special Li NKER containing the Nephilim's DNA and considering that he was still able to use the arm more than three months after the end of G, more than enough for the Li NKER to be completely flushed out of his system, it's safe to assume that the effects were permanent.
The original languageThe original language "He" destroyed was not really a spoken language, but a way of communicating using psychic powers through music, or something similar. The moon actually serves to suppress people's natural ability to resonate with each other's hearts and communicate without needing words in the same way as modern people.
On Chris' FutureBy Season 4, she would very probably enter college. And by then, she would also work part-time as singer (just like Tsubasa). As for major, probably Music Arts or Opera Singing (remind us that her seiyuu is also opera-graduate from Tokyo Conservatory) although other majors could be considered probably like STEM majors and medicine.
- She's already third year by GX.
- Her stellar academic grade would make her college-material. Of course, she would have to pass nasty exams to enter Big 7 Japan Universities
Chris will get a civilian girlfriend in s4Because as of s3 she's the only single character (Tsubasa/Maria, Hibiki/Miku, and Kirika/Shirabe are all subtext that get close to text) so going with the above college thing she'll meet a girlfriend in s4.