- We already know that Hibiki will die, or at the very least, they show us her grave. What if that doesn't foreshadow what happens at the end, but rather what happens in the middle?
Tsubasa dies and Miku gets her powers.
- It happened already with Kanade / Hibiki.
Miku is controlling the noise (and therefore is the main antagonist).
- A more Nostradamus version of this is "someone is controlling the noise," which was already foreshadowed.
- Someone must be controlling the noise. Neither members of the Symphogear organization nor Hibiki's mom nor Hibiki's classmates seem likely candidates.
- Jossed Fine does create the Noise with the help of a weapon.
Miku dies because Hibiki couldn't protect her.
Hibiki dies and Miku gets her powers.
- This happened already with Kanade / Hibiki, so it's clearly possible for this to happen.
There are more battle songstresses than the three show thus far (ending with "Armor Girl").
- Anything could happen.
- Looks confirmed already. Episode 7 has Fine activating her own Symphogear. They really didn't say how many relics were left; they left that part ambiguous. Besides, we already know that breaking a chunk could result in creating another Magical Girl.
- Partially rooted from the Ax Crazy mode shown in Episodes 3/4. There's evidence that Hibiki is unable to control the power of The Dark Side, so maybe an Obi-Wan Moment may come into effect. Episode 7 reveals Ryouko is willing enough to do this For Science!. Chris' turn is due to the Character Development, and it's getting increasingly obvious.
How the story will end
- Hibiki will die.
- Tsubasa will be afflicted with Survivor Guilt again.
- Nehushtan Armor Girl becomes good. Also afflicted with Survivor Guilt.
- Miku will blame them for Hibiki's death.
- The Noise attack.
- Tsubasa and Nehustan take them on, fully intending of sacrificing themselves just to save Miku.
- Cue Miku singing and materializing a new Symphogear.
Ryouko is actually Fine
- You don't see her eyes.
- Has the same hairstyle evident when her hair came loose.
- Also Kris's reaction when she saw Ryouko's Slasher Smile
- And How else did she get the suitcase?
- Looking closely at the beginning of episode 6, you'll notice that Blondie has roughly the same purple eyes.
- Listen to the both of them talk, too. Aside from the blond woman's (apparently named Fine) Engrish, Ryoko and Fine sound like they're voiced by the same person. Does this remove all doubt yet?
- Plus if Kris' orders from Fine were to kidnap Hibiki, and Ryouko wants to control Hibiki...
- As a counterargument, the only thing Jossing this WMG is the hair and overall look. Ryouko is brunette, Fine is blonde... are we going to see another redhead, this time voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki???
- Pretty much confirmed in Episode 10 by Genjuro. During the investigation in Fine's mansion, he tells Chris that her former superior, who killed all those soldiers in the mansion, also works for his organization (Ryouko). Unfortunately, he is still unaware of who that traitor is.
- Now completely confirmed as of Ep 11.
It's possible to Mass-Produce Symphogear-wielding warriors
- Given that Kanade's death and the presence of an insignificant fraction of Gungnir being embedded in Hibiki being what allows Hibiki to wield a Symphogear at a level of strength significant enough to fight off the Noise, it should hold that it's possible to take many small fragments off a powerful symphogear to create an army of pseudo-"wielders" (what's the term?). While they may possibly not achieve the same level of power (i.e. Hibiki ("clone") vs Kanade ("original")), Hibiki proves that such reproductions would be enough to fight off dozens of Noise and even match "original" Symphogear wielders.
- You could call the original the Shinso.