The events of the movie were All Just a Dream Serena had based on events that will occur in the future.And that is how she was somehow able to remember everything that happened while the other sailor scouts and Darien did not. The scene in episode 42 where Serena wakes up after the meteor strikes outside is possibly when she woke up from the dream, although she doesn't realize that it was a dream. It's possible that Alan and Anne had the same dream since Alan mentions Fiore.
- Jossed in the most recent episode Queen Serenity finally explains that it was an alternate continuity and Serena wasn't suppose to remember.
The series will end with a Throw the Dog a Bone moment for AmyEither that, or a Who's Laughing Now? moment. After spending the entire series as the Butt-Monkey, she ends up killing the Big Bad.
- Or worse, she becomes the Big Bad.
The results for the recent 'write an episode' contest will be the same as the 'guess Sailor Venus' transformation song' contest.Mostly because I've seen a few of the entries and everything I've seen scares me. And before anyone asks, I'm not part of the SMA crew either.
- Jossed. HARD. They used multiple entries
At some point, Amy's very transformation-sequence will be interrupted/cut short.Why not? There's so many "SHUT UP, AMY!" jokes, that this is the next logical step.
The series will end with Sailor Moon reminding Darien he owes her a pizzaIt was a running joke through out season 1 and since the SMA series finale is going to be the end of the Doom tree arc (they confirmed that's it for SMA as a series) which ends with Darien getting his memories back and reunited with Sailor Moon it makes sense.
In the Sailor Moon continuity, the series is the result of a dare between the Sailor ScoutsNamely, they dared Venus to outperform Studio Gainax. They told her to stop either when she cast herself as a prostitute or when she had the "Venus Anal Beads Vaginate" attack, but she won't stop.
What if they did the rest of Sailor Moon R?
- The song "Let It Go" would be played at some point for Bertie.
- Attempts on Rini's life would be accompanied by the "Kill the Wabbit" number from What's Opera, Doc?.
- "No, let her go. She'll be safe as long as she's in the castle." would be followed with "Shouldn't one of us make sure she stays in the castle?" followed by Raye screaming "SHUT UP, AMY!"
- Artemis in "Dog Day For Artemis" would be in the restaurant looking for a free drink. The chef would have a stereotypical Chinese accent and threaten to cook Artemis.
- Raye would actually like Mina's cooking in "No Thanks, Nurse Venus!"
- Everyone would shout "Wow! Amy was Useful!" in utter shock after she took out Marzipan.
- Serena's reason for overcoming Rubeus' gravity ray wouldn't be love and determination, but strength built up from carrying her big fat butt around.
- No one cares/notices when Amy gets ready to go to Germany. She decides to stay just to piss everyone off.
- The pedo jokes about Darien would get twice as savage.
- The deleted scene of Emerald getting peed on by a dog would be put in just because it's funny.