Jack Hart is Gary Hart's sonThis one is kind of obvious, he is Norman's godson after all. The Oracle probably brought him to the future so he could be a legendary CAS officer and command the Inglourious.
Tessa is Richard and Anne's daughterShe looks too much like both of them to be a distant descendant, maybe she was abducted by the Oracle so he could play with her.
- Heck, maybe Anne really was pregnant during that one arc and Tessa was stolen as an fetus.
- And now we know Tessa was found in a basket on a subway train with a note saying she was "very important" and whoever left her there didn't leave any trace of their existence.
Richard and Anne were on the BritanniaWhen Norman started his revolution Richard and Norman had a disagreement and Richard sold his properties to buy a lower-level cabin on the Britannia. Over the centuries his and Anne's descendants resorted to inbreeding a couple times due to a shortage of other foxes on their deck, as a result their great-great-great-great...(etc.)granddaughter inherited more of their genes than normal.
Trisha, the Maytec AI is Obfuscatingly StupidSupposedly she has more processing power than the Oracle but is dumber than "a box of hair" due to severe blocks on her intelligence. That just doesn't make sense, you'd think she could figure out ways around her blocks.
- When Central tried to contact Maytec to find information about the Anarchist's new project Trisha kept him on hold for hours then connected him to Dwight, who she was ordered not to let talk to customers until a certain meteorological event in hell. By the time he actually got to speak to someone intelligent he was threatening to cancel all the CORE's deals out of spite and the Doctor was inclined to give him some non-disclosure agreement violating information.
- "Sometimes the smartest thing you can do, is act dumb."
- When in the middle of the AI world that Tessa finds herself in, Trisha at one point is asked about Maytec — and she goes into a fugue state for a second. She snaps out of it immediately afterwards, annoyed, but it's heavily implied that there're at least a couple of Restraining Bolts on her.
Tessa cheatedWe all know that Tessa won Sticks from Julie Waterman in a card game, and that she wagered Tin-head, and that Tessa and Tin-head both have internal radios...
Norman is Smarter then he lets onA long shot, I know, but look at his reasoning in recent panels. He knows he is being manipulated, and... well, is showing Surprisingly good reasoning skills for someone who is supposedly a simple thug. Mayhaps his original-timeline version is NOT the mere puppet some of the characters are assuming? could also go under Hidden Depths.
Sticks is possessed by the OracleBut his copy isn't always in control like Central's, in fact he doesn't even know he's there. It's only during certain situations when his eyes turn red and he loses control of himself. Wasn't it convenient that he had one of those "moods" when Tin-Head played a recording of "Christopher's" voice to the other time travelers? When she may be to only one who would recognize it?
- Unless Tessa's Oracle copied himself into Sticks when she was trying to remove his blocks.
There are at least two distinct future timelines.The Tessa who traveled back to the present day is not the same Tessa that we're seeing with the prototype squad. Two theories:
- The first Tessa is from what is from her point of view a Bad Future. The second one is from a timeline influenced by people and information from said Bad Future going back in time. This also means that the rest of her squad (and King Arthur) may not necessarily be doomed as they were in the original timeline (where the Oracle manipulated them into wiping each other out, with Tessa as the sole survivor).
- The second Tessa is the "original". At some point, she (or more specifically the Oracle fragment in her head) will get involved with Cook's time travel experiments and end up changing the past to create the conditions for the timeline that will produce the first Tessa, who will then go back into the past to create the current present-day timeline. If this is the case, there may actually be three distinct incarnations of the Oracle active in the present day...the original newborn AI, the one from Tessa's head and the one in the Inglorious.
Richard is The Governer's Son
- Richard is a fox, as is the Guv. Also, we have this: http://www.poisonedminds.com/d/20040412.html