Crash will break Scorpio's streakUnlike nearly all other robots, Crash's midsection is completely guarded by armor that has so far resisted every attack that's hit it. Scorpio's blades can't reach the midsection, so it's favorite tactic won't work.
- This troper would gladly like to see that happen as AXE and Commander are his favorite robots.
Crash's armor is surprizingly effective because it transfers impacts into it's bones.Rather than crumpling (which, if nothing else, creates internal hazards), the solid construction essentially means the energy is being dissipated across the robot... which includes the T-bar. Thus most hits tend to shove Crash rather than impact.
Robot themes for Season 2Assuming we get a season 2 with new robots, they'll each have their own theme like this season. Perhaps they will include (feel free to add your own):
- One themed after a Japanese Super Robot .
- A Super Sentai/Power Rangers mecha themed.
- A Godzilla/Mecha-Godzilla tribute robot.
- Might not be too unreasonable since the T-bar could be dressed up as a tail.
- Lion Tamer, a quasi-wrestling themed robot in reference to Chris Jericho.
The seed challenge for Season 2 will be to see how long each team can survive... against Crash