- Life is now worth living, thanks to you.
- They're using Pretender shells to appear human, so they riff on the Transformers films to distract from it.
- Cambot is Disembaudio. Now he gets to make some riffs.
- Sadly, seems to be Jossed what with the MST3K reboot.
All the jokes are canon.Every line that is said in character and every obscure factoid that is mentioned is canon but was cut from the final movies due to issues regarding pacing, sake of drama, etc.
- Even the jokes referring to pop culture that didn't exist at the time the film was made?
- Especially the jokes referring to pop culture that didn't exist at the time the film was made.
Malachai and Ethan Nicolle will guest riff a movie.Ethan has already done art for a Rifftrax iPad giveaway, and Axe Cop was referenced in the Clash of the Titans riff. No doubt the brothers will guest in a RiffTrax, probably one riffing a superhero movie.
- X-Men 3 has been curiously ignored, though I'm not sure Ethan would let Malachai watch something like that. It is pretty racy for a superhero movie
The last riff on the last Twilight movie will be...... ... ... ... ... ... ..."Line?"
- Unfortunately not but during the "grand finale" of the movie there was a truly epic mass "...line" as the camera pointlessly switches between 20 or so characters.
Reggie from the "Beginning Responsibility" short grew up and became Dan from the "Basic Job Skills: Handling Daily Problems" short.He became so ashamed of his past behavior that he changed his name, although he kept the same personality.
Disembaudio is the son of Magic Voice and CambotAfter the cast became pure energy at the end of Laserblast, Cambot and Magic Voice (finally being able to physically interact) began an affair. Magic Voice and their child stayed behind when the rest of the crew returned to the S.O.L. Not to worry, they reunited when the S.O.L. returned to Earth.
- If that's the case, then one of them must have the last name of Baudio, because it's a running gag that all of Dis' relatives are "(Something) Baudio." Even his beloved Nana in The Room introduced herself as Grandma Baudio.
- Well, of course. "Cambot" is actually an abbreviation for "Cam Baudio." This is a well-known fact among die-hard MST3k fans.
There will be a Bone-Saw joke in The Dark Knight Rises riffCome on. You'll all see it coming.
The riffers are psychic.Just look at that Hilarious in Hindsight list on the YMMV page. Unfortunately, they know from their movie expertise that revealing their abilities would have bad results, so instead they sneak small things into their riffs as hints/warnings.