The Potter Puppet Pals skits are all written by Professor Snape in his spare time.
In Potter Puppet Pals, Snape is a troubled Woobie
everyone picks on while Harry is an immature, attention-seeking jerk. Whose point of view does this sound like?
- Also, Neville is a potato.
- Actually, I believe he's a gourd.
- He's a Butternut Squash
Potter Puppet Pals is a puppet show
performed in Hogwarts around the time of Harry's parenting years.
By that time, the events and major figures during the Second Wizarding War have become ripe for Affectionate Parody
. However, the portrayal of Dumbledore as a senile man who randomly strips naked has caused massive controversy and puppet burnings
- Furthermore, it was written by a jilted lover of Neville's. Which is the only way to explain how Neville, rejecter of bribes and killer of pets, is portrayed as a root vegetable.
- Luna Lovegood? That would explain so much else....
- Nah, Luna's too nice to do something so mean spirited; maybe it was George? Sounds like something he and Frednote would do. Especially in regards to how Ron is treated in the series.
Neil Cicierega and JK Rowling are the same person.
Dumbledore: I am an android. A gay android.
...Guess what Rowling revealed years later? (HINT: not the android part)
- *headdesk* How many times must it be pointed out that that particular video came out two years after Rowling revealed Dumbledore was gay?
The memory of watching his wife be brutally murdered with a hammer keeps leaking through his subconscious, which is why he dreams both Snape and Hermione trying to kill him with a hammer.
There will be a Luna puppet.
And she will be characterized
as an insane Conspiracy Theorist