Nicki Minaj faked her Wardrobe Malfunction at the 2014 VMAs for controversy
Not only is the malfunction the most memorable aspect of the performance, but it's also been reported that Nicki looked exactly the same at the dress rehearsal for the VM As
As much as I hate to say it, just look at Nicki Minaj at 1:08-1:09 in this
video. She gives off a very Anemone-ish vibe. Or maybe it's just me.note
Nicki is a closet asexual.
- Well, she said that she never had sex with a woman (nor have dated one), although some songs of her have lesbian themes in them. Nicki also mentions that she hasn't dated a man in a while either...
- Yes, I know that she sings songs with sexual themes in them, but that doesn't mean that she's a sexual person; it's probably just a cover of her asexuality.
Nicki Minaj will parlay her fame into a career in politics
- She has two immediate options: she can either run for Congress representing Queens, NYC, or she can return to Trinidad and Tobago and run for office there.
The Nicki Minaj conspiracy
- Nicki Minaj is the result of an experiment by Ainsley Harriott and the Pope to turn the pokemon Jynx into Mavis Beacon, however the experiment was only partially successful as during the conversion process Ainsley made a rather unfortunate typo and she ended up being "made of bacon." With the Pope's benediction Jynx/Nicki managed to retain her new (slightly burnt/crispy) human form but suffered catastrophic vocal mutilations which caused her to have the voice of a pig that she does now.
Nicki Minaj is actually a troll
In the song, Knockout, which is presumably about sex
, she says, "Aw fuck it!/ Give me the damn bucket!" Homestuck Trolls supposedly reproduce using buckets...
Her and Will.i.am were supposed to be robots in the "Check This Out" video.
- While I can't exactly prove Will's part, have you noticed how extra intense and jittery Nicki was during the bits with her in the white/pink suit? Plus, she wore two different wigs during the video. Different variations of the model?
Has anyone ever seen Nikki Minaj and winning "R U the Girl" contestant O'so Krispie in the same place?