Elizabeth was adopted after her parents were killed.
Meliodas did destroy the entire kingdom....
Growther is Abeforth Dumbledore.
Gowther is aloof, use bow, and shapeshift
- Gowther might be an elf...
Zaratras was evil.
- We have been shown a very obvious Cain and Abel situation. Who says Zaratras hasn't got his own skeletons in his closet?
Zaratras was originally possessed by Fraudrin, or is Fraudrin.
- This explains a number of things. First, Fraudrin is said to have been in possession of Dreyfus' body for ten years - coincidentally around the same timespan since Zaratras' murder. Second, it's been strongly hinted over and over that Dreyfus and Hendricksen were both originally good and noble knights up to the point of Zaratras' murder, in which they crossed into the Moral Event Horizon by framing the Sins. This theory explains both cases: Zaratras either was possessed by Fraudrin in the beginning (or is Fraudrin himself), Dreyfus and Hendricksen learned about it and took him out, but ended up with Fraudrin transferring to Dreyfus' body and corrupting both to his own ends (or at least Hendricksen anyway; he might have kept Dreyfus in his original state to serve as an Unwitting Pawn).
Elizabeth is Liz's daughter.
- It's either implied or stated the Liz was a sex slave, so it would make sense if she had a child before she met Meliodas. It would explain the resemblence.
Elizabeth and Liz are part of the Goddess Clan/Holy Maiden Clan
- I just want to post this before it's confirmed. Would also explain the above WMG.
Merlin and Gowther are somehow related.
- There are several facts that hint this:
- Both of them are physically alike.
- Both of them can use illusion powers,change their appearance and modify memories.
- Merlin and Sir Gowther were half brother in the Arthurian myths.
- Given Gowther's lack of grasp on human emotions and robotic mannerisms, is probably that Merlin (who is more normal)is his mother/creator.
- It's kinda more likely that they're half siblings if the Arthurian myths are going to be followed. Also where again was it shown that Merlin can change her appearance?
- I though that too, but the why does Merlin acts like a normal person and Gowther acts like a robot. He seems to be a artificial life, she doesn't. And about the change of appearance, when she was under the cloack we saw her bare arm. Later, she is wearing a long sleeved jacket. She hadn't time to change the clothes, so probably used magic.
- Half siblings are siblings who share only one parent, as in they may have the same father but not the same mother or vice-versa. According to the Arthurian legends, Merlin was fathered by a fay or demon with one woman. Said creature then fathered Gowther with another woman. If the manga should follow the legends then the reason for Gowther acting like a robot and Merlin acting normally maybe because of that. They both may have different mothers from probably different races.
As for the arm, don't know whether showing it bare from underneath a cloak and then later showing a sleeved jacket after said cloak is destroyed counts as a change of appearance via magic? It could be that but then again considering the jacket is the only other piece of clothing she has, how hard would it be to put it on in no time.
Gowther is an incubus
It would explain his powers and apparent immortality. Without his armor suppressing his power, he's starting to act like a lust demon too.