- In Part Five of his Eleusis Let's Play, Mark mentions that he has scars on his neck that turn red when he's frightened, but he never explains how he got them. Clearly the reason he has scars on his neck is from from Slenderman, the Grunt, the Mooseman, and various other monsters attacking him off-camera. He fought all of them off with his bare hands, but not before they attacked his neck. Now the scars turn bright red whenever he is afraid, for it means that they are near...
- During the Cyndago livestream, Mark revealed how he got the scars. When he was in the hospital to have his tumor removed, he had an IV in his neck. The pharmacy screwed up his medication so he didn't have numbing meds or pain killers, so he was awake for 24 hours straight. When he did finally sleep, he partially ripped the IV out, hence the scars.
Markiplier feeds off laughter.Obviously.
- About that...
- He wouldn't call himself a bitch and try to put himself in Spring Trap. Good guess, though.
- Um, wow. I didn't expect this to be legitimately confirmed this was a joke theory I based off a single line of commentary. Them's the breaks I guess.
Mark actually went insane a long time ago.
- Not like Ax-Crazy or anything, just... does THIS look like the work of a sane mind to you?
- We can probably claim either this or this to be the turning point.
- Let's face it; Mark's played an awful lot of horror games and rage games. Statistically, it's likely that at least one of them drove him over the edge.
Mark is actually an archangel.Considering his very benevolent nature.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.