The next video will have Carl doing something to the moon.
- Because really, after blowing up a city, what's left but space?
- Well, he's got the whole rest of the planet to go through. I'm sure he'll think of something.
The next Llamas with Hats shorts will be mid-quels.
The new smartphone game aside, the next shorts in the series will chronologically take place in-between the full-number episodes and recount all of the different levels of wrong-doings caused by Carl in the order of which each next fallacy/disaster is worse than the last.
- NOTE: these following ideas for midquels are purely speculative, but they give an idea of where and which type of fallacies and catastrophes that Carl causes each line of the way, with the higher the number of the short indicating more death, destruction and collateral damage.
- LWH 1: Carl stabs a human who invades his and Paul's house 37 times in the chest and eats his hands. - 1 death, no collateral damage
- LWH 1.1: Takes place in the local park. Carl kills any human in sight. - 5-20 deaths, broken playground apparatuses and chopped-down or burning trees and bushes. He insists that the burning fires were to celebrate Independence Day (which it isn't).
- LWH 1.5: Takes place just outside of a middle school. - 40-140 deaths, collateral damage to the school building, emergency services suffer the same fate off-screen.
- LWH 1.7: Takes place near an airplane wreckage. people who survived the initial crash get their limbs bitten off by Carl and either bleed to death or have Carl lunge at their throats before they can scream. - 45-150 deaths, burning plane wreckage.
- LWH 1.9: Takes place in a Shopping Mall. - 50-200 deaths, shops that have been broken-in through the display window, Carl devours many food items, more collateral damage.
- LWH 2: Carl and Paul are on a life boat near a trashed cruse-liner. Carl head-buts people of the ship, fires a harpoon into the captain's face, makes out with all the ice sculptures, sets the ship on fire, slaughters the elderly couple from 2B and bites holes in all the other lifeboats so that they all sink to the bottom of the sea. - (est.)250-1500 deaths, one burning cruse-liner.
- LWH 2.4: Takes place at a broken suspension bridge. - 500-3000 deaths, Carl sniper rifles anyone who survives the initial fall. Wreckage and dead bodies litter the lake/river down-stream
- LWH 2.7: Carl and Paul are in the middle of an unnamed financial district. There are burning buildings, dead human bodies, crashed vehicles and lots of paper lying around. - 750-3500 deaths, wide collateral damage, and Carl even mentions that he caused a financial crash to occur, which started the disaster in motion.
- LWH 3: Carl and Paul are in vacation in South America where Carl topples a South American Government, pushes a resistance leader and force into a giant fan, eats the hotel bartender alive, collects orphan meat to build a meat dragon with, and is found to have 'pictures' on his computer because he thought Paul was a woman. - 3000-15,000 deaths, one on screen South American city in flames and ruins,
- LWH 3.3: Carl and Paul are overlooking a city being flooded because Carl destroyed the city's source of power - which was a large dam. - 10,000-35,000 deaths, widespread collateral damage, whole city reduced to a watery wasteland.
- LWH 3.7: Carl has snuck into a nuclear power plant and caused a meltdown, which has lead to the plant exploding and producing a radioactive cloud that blankets a whole land region in a toxic cloud. - 40,000-200,000 deaths
- LWH 4: Carl sets off a nuclear bomb to blow up a whole city in preparation for Paul's birthday, (which it isn't) complete with severed human faces attached to balloons. - 400,000-2,000,000 deaths, an entire cityscape now a burning -near hellish- wasteland.
- LWH 4.5: Carl and Paul are at the top of a mountain when they witness a whole continental disaster unfolding before their eyes. It includes earthquakes, tidal waves and volcanos, and all because Carl sabotaged an underground mountain expedition run by humans and set off another nuclear catastrophe, this time underground disturbing the continental plates and setting of a massive plate collapse, and causing the entire overlooked continental plate to Sink into the Fucking ocean!!! - 3,000,000-64,000,000 deaths, several cites and an entire region (if not a whole country) succumb to the fate of Atlantis. For one more spell of Fridge Horror, despite Paul's obvious accusations that Carl has something to do with the catastrophe of the week, he never once seems to notice an orbiting cloud of debris in the sky where he would otherwise expect the Moon to be.
And as for Llamas with Hats 5...!
Someone on YouTube
has already made a fan animation so far, although you should skip part one (it's a joke video
) and just watch part two
if you're looking for any creepy stuff.
- That dragon from the first "Charlie teh Unicrons?" Pink and Blue both said they ordered it. The third "Llamas" video has Carl collecting orphan meat to make a giant meat dragon. Why not sell it to those crazy kids and have a handy way to make some money?
The reason Carl is a mass-murderer
The reason Carl murders and destroys humans and their civilisation is because he believes that Humans are animal killing, environment ruining Bastards,
and thus, he sets out on one task after another to rid the world of the human plague as he sees fit,
in order to correct the world of their wrongdoings.
- Paul: Oh.
- Carl: I don't understand why you keep forgetting that!
Carl is a failed Kernelsprite protoype of Caliborn
and a llama.
Because both Carl and Caliborn are very violent and seem to have no remorse for killing, which is mainly Played for Laughs
Carl doesn't act like that on his own- it's his hat.
- It's controlling his mind, and, after Paul finally kills Carl, it will switch to another person and continue its rampage of destruction.
- As an extension, Paul is the exact same way, and is extremely absent-mindedly trying to restrain the Carl-hat's violence. Both of the llamas are actually perfectly ordinary nonsapient llamas, its the hats that have human-level intelligence.
Carl will bring about the apocalypse on December 21, 2012.
- And a voice will cry out...."Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarl!"
- I'm gonna say jossed, since we're all still alive.
Carl's doing all this, but only because Paul's telling him to.
And after Carl does what he's told, Paul berates him not because he did it, but because he did it wrong
1. The man in the house? Paul's upset because Carl stabbed him 37 times, and he didn't save him any hands.
2. The cruise ship? Carl didn't wait until Paul was ready to join him, before wreaking havoc (and he wasn't supposed to make out with with ice sculptures).
3. Their vacation? Carl wasn't supposed to use a giant fan to topple the South American government (and he got the wrong meat for his Meat Dragon).
4. The nuke? Carl hates raw face, because Paul
hates raw face. Not to mention Carl tracked mud over the recently-cleaned carpets. Paul didn't want him to leave any footprints.
In other words, Paul is secretly making Carl do all of this, then only complaining because Carl did part of it wrong.