What we saw in the first chapter wasn't the worst
of it; in the two years since that event, Hiro did something far worse — something like crossing the Moral Event Horizon
, perhaps. Something that would make our Designated Hero
much less sympathetic if we knew the truth. The Time Skip
, therefore, is meant to hide this information until The Reveal
in order to make it seem like less of a Shocking Swerve
- Like maybe he killed Hikari.
- Jossed on the idea that Hiro killed Hikari, as she is among the other group of sinners doing their own judging.
- Confirmed on the fact that he did things. He spent the two years extensively researching and stalking the jury and judge of the trial of Atsuya's death, crafting the plan of the Judge game since he's one of the masterminds behind it.
This is a sequel to Doubt and Hiro is the "Wolf" for this game.
Not only does he get a rabbit mask, but in the cover page a person with a rabbit mask is next to him, wearing the same shirt the Wolves wore in Doubt
- Confirmed. Hiro is one of the masterminds of the entire game.
The fat guy with glasses will play a key part later on.
Why would a random character be introduced just to die on the exact same page? Why has no one come for the body? It seems to me that a fake-out is in order...Especially since in the mangaka's previous work a character we thought was dead in one of the first chapters turned out to be faking it and was the Mastermind behind the whole ordeal.
- Of course, a good writer wouldn't use the same trick twice.
The guy with the lion's mask is Yuu
all grown up.
The "Wolf" is the pig-masked guy.
In the splash-page/page image, he's facing away
from everyone else and is the one who is in the most shadows. And considering how the previous work
had a clue on its
- Of course, Hiro is also facing away from us.
- That's actually the bear guy and he was the first to go.
Kazu is the traitor.
- Something about him is just kind of fishy to me.
- Confirmed. Though it's not because he wants to. The mastermind behind the judging has his mother.