WMG: Guest from the Future
- The people from 100 years in the future received their Raygun Gothic technology from even farther in the future.
- Sadovsky said he hunts Napoleons. Maybe he invented the time machine so he could go into the past and fight Napoleon?
- There are many similarities between Guest from the Future and Terminator. See this video to get an idea of the coincidences.
- Shapeshifting. In this film, the pirates can look like anyone whom they have seen. The T-800 can imitate any voice, and the T-1000 can assume any form. And at the end of this film, as at the end of Terminator 2, the true forms of the shapeshifters are revealed.
- Terminator Twosome. In this film, the people who go from the future to the present are Alisa (good) and the pirates (evil). In Terminator 1, the time travelers were Kyle Reese (good) and the Terminator (evil). In Terminator 2, the time travelers were T-800 (good) and T-1000 (evil). In Terminator 3, the time travelers were T-850 (good) and T-X (evil).
- Aversion of the One Steve Limit. In this film, there are three boys named Kolya, after which both Alisa and the pirates are chasing. In Terminator, there are three women named Sarah Connor, whom the Terminator wants to kill and Kyle Reese wants to protect.
- The Dulcinea Effect. Kolya has seen Alisa but not closely, and Kyle Reese only knows Sarah Connor from a picture.
- Ray Gun weapons.
- Ridiculously Human Robots skirting the Uncanny Valley.
- Robots performing a Heroic Sacrifice: Werther against the pirates, and T-800 against T-1000.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.