Doctor Robotnik has built every single machine everRobotnik, who is also a Time Lord, is clearly able to construct any machine regardless of size in a very short period of time. Just look at the Death Egg in Sonic the Hedgehog II or the mechanized cities shown in all of the games. It stands to reason that Robotnik, who has never been shown as a patient, rational person, must do SOMETHING to avert his boredom. That and the fact that he never seems to build enough to ever defeat Sonic, must obviously mean that he takes on side jobs. In Sonic Adventure, given his ability to build a massive, several mile fortress during the ten minutes or so that it takes for Sonic to escape the Egg Carrier after he leaves, assuming the fortress is about 100,000 tons, it stands to reason that he is able to build at a rate of approximately 2.777 tons of machinery per second. With this information, the only logical conclusion that one can come up with is that Dr. Robotnik has singlehandedly built every last machine in existence in any work of fiction. Everything from the Death Star to the time traveling DeLorean to KITT is his handiwork. If anyone else claims credit for his work, they are just simply dirty liars. Anyone shown to be physically working on anything is either pretending or otherwise got a DIY kit from Robotnik.
- Which of course means that Robotnik is also the Void Dragon of C'tan fame, which is convenient, seeing as the Void Dragon controls time.
- This also means that he made the TARDIS and is therefore a Time Lord, his title is The Engineer, and the Engineer from Team Fortress 2 is one of his regenerations. Going with that, Sonic is working for rival Time Lord The Spy, and The Scout is one of his regenerations.
- He also created the Daleks, the Borg, and the Reapers, attempts to finally kill Sonic Gone Horribly Right.
- Wait if Robotnik invented and built every machine ever. . . does this mean that Leonardo da Vinci, Heron of Alexandria, Nikola Tesla, Eli Witney, Johannes Gutenberg, Benjamin Franklin, Henry Ford, Alan Turing, the Wright Brothers, Alexander Graham Bell, Count Alessandro Volta, Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Peter Parker, Doc Brown, Q, Flint Lockwood, Leonard of Quirm, Bloody Stupid Johnson, Ponder Stibbons, Violet Baudelaire, MacGyver, the Professor, Joel Robinson, the entire town of Eureka, Artemus Gordon, the MythBusters, The Engineer, Doctor Lite, Doctor Wiley, Agatha Heterodyne, Sean "Dark Smoke Puncher McNinja, Thomas Kemper the cat, Anne Claire "Annarchy" Brahe, Casey and Andy, Phineas, Ferb, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Gadget Hackwrench, Dexter, Jimmy Neutron, whoever builds the stuff for Codename: Kids Next Door, Edd, most of the central cast of Inspector Gadget, Sandy Cheeks, Wade, Donatello, AJ, Professor Farnsworth, Wernstrom, Mom, etc. are all really Doctor Robotnik?
- Gets scarier if you think that Robotnik might be responsible for the Lambda Driver.
- That also means he's Tails. Think about that.
- I CAN'T THINK ABOUT IT IF YOU LABEL IT AS MIND SCREW!