Grand Unifying Guesses Disney Animated Canon
This is a "Wild Mass Guess" entry, where we pull out all the sanity stops on theorizing. The regular entry on this topic is elsewhere. Please see this programme note.
- Background information (geography)
- The Disney version of Europe consists of the following countries: England (not the UK), France, Italy, Germany, Greece (or rather an Alexandria-esque empire), and Spain. The rest of the world is ruled by random kings and is called the "Northern Kingdom".
- The Middle East exists but its primarily ruled by a southern kingdom called Maldonia whose capital city is Agrabah.
- Various religious groups do exist but in arbitrary liberal/generalized ways. (ie: No denominational differences, etc.)
All royal families within the Disney canon are related
- The Black Knight would go on to conquer the southern kingdom. Naming it after his wife "Maldona".
- The Black Knight begat Al-Agrabah (who would bare the name sake of the capital city)
- Al-Agrabah would begat "The Sultan" whose Daughter married Aladdin who was son of Cassim the King of Thieves.
- Many generations later Prince Naveen takes the thrown.
- I'm sorry but there is one bit of evidence in the TV series that makes this Jossed. IN "As the Netherworld Turns," Iago and Abu meet the Sultan's grandfather, Bobolonius. And he is not the Black Knight. Furthermore, "Lost and Founded" josses this further by showing that his ancestor Hamed was always from the Middle East, not from Britain.
- Well then it could be Jasmine's mother, who we can assume is of royal blood based on the "must be married to a Prince" law, who was descended from King Arthur. She had to follow that law as well, made evident by Sultan saying "[Jasmine's Mother] wasn't nearly so picky".
- An exiled son of Aladdin would eventually reach the shores of the New World. Many generations later, Powhatan begat Pocahontas.
- A later descendant of Aladdin (between Aladdin and Naveen) would reach another part of the New World and proclaim himself emperor. He begat Kuzco.
- The Fairy knight was the son of the fairy queen Caelia.
- Caelia was the daughter of King Oberon and Queen Titania.
- The faerie knight begat many sons, whom would all claim a kingdom within the northern kingdom. Their names were (in order) Charming (of the house of Charming), Valor, Prestige, Handsome, and Tom jr.
- From Charming I the larger Kingdoms were established.
- Charming I begat Charming II who would marry Snow White (the Daughter of King Valor).
- Charming II begat Charming III, who begat Charming IV who begat Stefan.
- King Stefan begat Princess Aurora who would Marry Prince Phillip (who allegedly slayed Maleficent), from the house of Prestige.
- King Phillip begat Charming V, who begat Rapunzel (who married the thief Flynn Rider, later known as Prince Eugene), who begat Charming VI who married Princess Cinderella.
- Charming VI begat Prestige VII who begat Eric who would marry Ariel
- Ariel was the daughter of Triton who was the son of Poseidon/Neptune the brother of Zeus. (This would makes Hercules and Ariel cousins).
- Eric would begat Princess Melody.
- From the house of Handsome comes Prince Adam who would marry Belle.
- Generations later Tiana would descend from Belle and Adam. Said bloodline abdicated their throne, ergo Tiana "not being a real princess" until she married Naveen.
- Trudy from the Proud family comes from a wealth, successful, and physically attractive African American family. She descends from Prince Naveen's bloodline.
- Suga Mama is Mama Odie. Summary: Suga Mama has magic "in her blood", she's just not as flamboyant as her sister Spice. She was able to become at least 60 years younger when she exercised before her wedding. Additionally, Mama Odie is 197 years old. Maybe she gradually fluctuates her age after so many years. Facilier is the ancestor and previous life of Suga Mama's husband. He wanted to exact revenge by destroying those responsible for sending him to the "other side". The show doesn't touch on this but after Bobby Proud, Oscar's brother and Suga Mama's first son, was born; Facilier was transported into the body of Suga Mama's second son Oscar. He would be cursed to be a universal chew toy, while unknowingly retaining his magical abilities. Oscar just thinks he has bad luck, he has no idea of the truth. He did end up marrying Trudy though, though she is generally free to abuse him as well.
- So Penny Proud is one of the modern descendants of Disney Royalty.
The toon wars
- On another part of the world live a separate race of entities known as Toons. These entities resembled animals but with very human like qualities. Its believed that these human like qualities manifested as a result of mystical enchantments done by fairies centuries earlier. King Oberon sent the toon "abominations" into their own world where they wouldn't interact with humans.
- The toon world is set in between two inter-dimensional zones both found in London. Wonderland ruled by the Queen of Hearts and Neverland.
- King Tailor Mouse upon his coronation, was convinced by Maleficent (who cheated death) to conquer the Northern Kingdom. The toon creatures seemed to be indestructable as the conventional weapons had no effect on the toon Army. The Northern Kingdom was pushed down to Maldonia whose desert border made the toon unaware of the sourthern Kingdom's existence.
All Mouse Worlds
in the Disney canon are in a shared universe.
- The Rescue Aid Society, formed in Ancient Greece (Hercules' time), has been aiding humans in need of rescue behind the scenes since that time. The mouse characters from Cinderella, Dumbo and The Aristocats were all Rescue Aid Society members. Vigilante splinter rescue groups also exist for the same purpose.
- In 1897 The Great Mouse Detective takes place. Rather than join the Rescue Aid Society, Basil preferred to go solo as a private investigator. Dawson could have been affiliated with them at some point though.
- There's room for a possible cross over into the Don Bluth universe here as well with An American Tail and The Secret of NIMH taking place in the same Mouse World.
- Gussie Mausheimer represented America in the Rescue Aid Society from the 1870's to 1890's. Meanwhile Johnathan Brisby represented America in the 1970's, until he was captured by NIMH, shortly before the first Rescuers movie took place. His rescue training enabled him to rescue the other mice and rats from NIMH.