- More than likely they'll go with a big name celebrity like Bruce Willis. But this troper is just glad to know he's not the only one that hears Horvitz's voice as Bucky.
- That's strange; I've always pictured Joe Pesci as Bucky, and Ethan Suplee as Satchel.
- I always imagined Dee Bradley Baker, using his scratchy voice from Mike, Lu & Og
- If Mac Manc Mcmanx appears in the movie, rockstar Billy Idol or the guy who did Buck from Ice Age could do a good voice for him.
- If you want my opinion, I'd like to hear Bill Faggerbakke as the voice of Satchel Pooch as well as David Kaufman as Rob.
Bucky: Dumb dog, dumb guy. This is my life!
- Except, in one comic strip, Bucky is seen reading a Garfield compilation book.
- This doesn't disprove my theory, though. Remember, Barry Allen was able to read about the Jay Garrick Flash. Apparently the Jim Davis of the Get Fuzzy universe is able to see into the Garfield universe.
Chubby Huggs suffers from Williams SyndromeWhich explains why he's always so friendly and close to everyone, even strangers!
Darby Conley no longer does daily strips due to some physical or psychological condition that he doesn't wish to disclose