In comic 115, Edd was looking at Yaoi
Why else would he be traumatized?
Same addiction to their respective selves, same wanting money, same crazy fashion sense.
In comic 115, Edd found out about Rule 34.
Why else would he appear tramuatized? Fridge brilliance kicks in when you remember rule 34. Edd turned off Google Safe Search and fell for some Schmuck Bait
- Deep inside he felt that the cancer will defeat him, so he decided to play it for laughs and make his Author Avatar die as many times as possible.
A theory about Fun Dead
- There will be a few small Left 4 Dead references. Admit it, "Fun Dead" is the type of slightly punny campaign title that would fit L4D to a 'T'. That and the fact that a crying woman is the main focus of the zombie ending of "The Snogre," with no reason given for WHY she is crying. Finally, judging from the teaser, THE GROUP WILL BE GOING TO KIDDY LAND! Maybe Tord will even have a cameo fighting zombies in the background, because back in an old video on Tom's other account (EDDSWORLD VLOG - Tord, Edd and Charity) Tom said that even though Tord himself will never return, his character... "...we'll see."
- Do I look like some sorta queer to YOU? References aside, Tord's shadow DOES show up while Paul and Patryk fight off the zombehs. So kinda confirmed about Tord's cameo.
- Funnily enough, the L4D references are Jossed, but there are very small references to Resident Evil, Pokemon, The Walking Dead, Super Mario, Scary Movie, Yogi...that's all of them, I think.
Ruined is canon
- It seems like it wouldn't be the last in the timeline, because Tord's with them.
Eddsworld takes place in Ed,Edd, n Eddy