open/close all folders
The TV Series
Wilson Fisk murdered the hell out of Don Rigoletto
- In The Man Without Fear (the Frank Miller comic that most directly inspired the show's first season), Wilson Fisk was Rigoletto's bodyguard until he murdered him and became the Kingpin.
- Fisk's father borrowed money from Rigoletto to fund his political campaign, and was in deep when he lost the election.
- According to Wesley in the first episode, Fisk acquired Rigoletto's books after the Don "retired".
- According to Silvio (Ben Urich's mafia contact in the third episode), Rigoletto's "retirement" consisted of being killed and chopped into pieces.
Movie Daredevil has a healing factorIt's almost certainly just a case of lax storytelling, but I have heard this hypothesis put forward by two completely independent sources (my dad and another friend of mine), so here it goes: In the movie version, Daredevil not only has superhuman senses and agility, but the power to recover from injuries extremely quickly. It's the only way to explain his wildly fluctuating physical condition over the course of the three successive big fights he gets into. (Maybe that radioactive gunk had some of Wolverine's skin in it?)
- Unlikely, he's covered in scars and shown taking pain medication. He also had to pop his knee back into place at one point.
Foggy Nelson and Elektra will eventually kill the KingpinTo try to save Matt from the constant cycle of violence that he and Fisk go through.
Daredevil's secret identity is Clark KentInspired by photographer-superheroes like Peter Parker and Jimmie Olsen, Clark wanted a piece of the action and to help fight injustice. After all, if those twigs could do it what excuse does he have to be left behind? Needless to say if he wore his glasses people would instantly recognize him so he had to give up the power of sight.
- Nonsense! Everyone knows Clark Kent is secretly Hellboy.
- Nope, he's really Bruce Wayne.
Vapora from Daredevil vs Vapora #1 was a demon working for MephistoSince Vapora is an evil entity that feeds off pain, and Daredevil was fighting Mephisto at the time (and no other origin was given), it just makes sense that Mephisto would send such a being to cause trouble for Daredevil.
Wilson Fisk killed Fallon.