WMG: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
Nickelodeon vs. Cartoon NetworkJust think of how awesome this would be!
- Except maybe Disney vs. Nickelodeon vs. Cartoon Network.
- Both would be nigh impossible, but whatever floats your boat.
This is a prequel to FusionFall.After the worlds were fused, they began to balance each other and meld more perfectly, creating the world attacked by Planet Fusion.
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Finn and Jake from Adventure Time
- Gumball and Nicole Watterson from The Amazing World of Gumball
- I imagine Gumball would have Darwin helping him.
- Mordecai and Rigby from Regular Show
- Optimus Prime from Transformers Animated
- Lin Chung from Hero 108
- Juniper Lee from The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- Coop (in a scaled down MEGAS) from Megas XLR
- Zak Saturday from The Secret Saturdays
- Rex from Generator Rex
- Sheep from Sheep in the Big City
- Lance from Sym-Bionic Titan
- Andy Johnson and Rodney J. Squirrel from Squirrel Boy
- Brak, just for Rule of Cool.
- Rook Blonko and Malware from Ben 10: Omniverse
- Robot Jones from Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- The Crystal Gems from Steven Universe
- All of Disney (making it Disney vs. Cartoon Network)
- Twilight Sparkle as a Guest Fighter.
Two Bens = Two Links
- This just popped into my head. The two Ben characters is a reference to Link and Young Link in Melee. Think about it, there's many references. They are clones of each other. The older Ben is a starter character, while you have to unlock (or "buy" in this case) the younger one, just like Young Link in Melee.
The sequel will have trophies, like in Melee and Brawl
The sequel will be a Surprisingly Improved Sequel
- And it will be a crossover with Disney.
In the sequel, Numbuh One's PTE move will change to summoning the rest of Sector V for an EPIC Combination AttackI can't be the only one who would love that.
The sequel will be Disney vs. Cartoon Network.
The sequel will have Steven Universe representation.Because, let's face it, taking control of Garnet to kick some cartoon villain butt while "Stronger Than You" plays in the background is something to die for.