Lario (the Mistral Boss Earth archer) has a sidekick.He's red, possibly Fire-Elemental and is named Muigi.
Claris is a Time Lord.I mean, it is in the name.
Alternatively, Claris isn't the Time Lord.The cat that is with her is, lending her its power.
The last of the Four Fallen Godsisn't Afla Dilith. The next set of quest is to find out who is the real last member as well as the mystery of the Red Herring.
- Jossed. Afla Dilith is still the last member, and the subsequent quests afterwards are Stopping Lucius from closing the Grand Gaia gates followed by the Ishgria saga.
Future Units PredictionsWrite your ideas on new units here!
- Elemental Triumphs
- Take in a form of a playing card, they are evolution units exclusive to Rare Summon
- They are only needed to be used once to evolve common units so that they can have excess to up to 6 starred forms.
- Elemental Slimes and Liza's batch will gain their 4-6 star forms all at once!
- The latest update in Japanese server brings in the Slimes' 3 star form...with stats on par with 6 star units after being maxed. So, half-confirmed?
- To be used by the Social Outliers to gain access to their 5-7 star forms.
- 7-star legacy
- Dia's batch will be the one for those wanting Rainbow Teams.
- Jossed in that old units are not released in unit groups.
- Falma and Grafl, achieved by evolving Sky God Falma using Sky Emperor Grafl as an evolution material.
- Memetes/Dilias's 7* evolution will be released together with an all-new Karma Dungeon.
- Dia's batch will be the one for those wanting Rainbow Teams.
- Alma's mother and Hogar's wife. It is said that their family was Badass Family. Seeing how strong Alma and Hogar were, there's no doubt that the mother/wife was strong too.
- She's secretly a low-ranked god who is ranked 5-7 stars. She's also going to be in the same batch as Mega's official wife / Lucina's mother.
- Mock Units for Noel (the Trial manager), Sera (the administrator girl), Elise (the Raid manager), and Ark. Preferably as HR rewards.
- As of this update, all but Noel have gotten their Mock Units. Ark is a completion reward of Trial 007, while Elise and Sera are completion rewards of Noah and Elise's Grand Quest.
- The Six Heroes Came Back Strong! They may also serve as in-game NPCs.
- Other 7-star units will be involved in evolving them. For example, Vargas needs Lava, Selena needs Lucina, Lance needs Altro's 7-star etc.
- Basically, anyone who survives in their 7* lores.
- The newly-implemented "Dream Maker Evolution" is essentially 8-stars in all but rarity.
- The Six Heroes Came Back Strong! They may also serve as in-game NPCs.
- Pre-evo units
- Six heros in their 1-star form for their backstories.
- 2-3/4-star for certain batches of Rare Summons. They will then be obtainable in-game.
- Bariura's wives, mistresses and concubines. There are 6 of them total, each of them associated with an element.
- The first wife is Light-elemental who gave birth to Sirius, who is the eldest among all children. The second is Dark-elemental who bore the most children, including Elze, Melina and Alice.
Connection with Best Fiends
- They both are similar in both gameplay and title initials, plus that the first five heroes from Best Fiends are like the Six Heroes from Brave Frontier.
The other three Six Armors...Place your bets here!
- Lilith: She was created by the same people who also made Six Armors. Herself being one of them wouldn't be a surprise.
- Word of God has confirmed this.
- Darvan's armor: Steel Shield Darvan's flavor text has Douglas explaining to him that his armor was from another world. So...
- Will's armor: Because Will is not Memetic Badass enough!
- Nevsky's armor
- New units altogether
- Ironically Jossed; 2 of them had been old units all along, and the third one serves as an in-game boss.
- NO2, NO3 and NO4 are Water, Earth and Thunder elementals respectively who are with Reeze's Not Quite Dead brother.
- Reeze herself is NO3, and while Beiorg's number is unknown, Reis successfuly found it and stayed with it.
Rashil created Fused Demon Garnes.Think about it. The accident that caused Rashil to get exiled is never elaborated upon. And his background is a bit contradictory:
- Why would a mage who was researching about healing lightning magic could bring such a disastrous accident?
- And why would he approach and become such a Teacher's Pet to Garnan, who was an engineer and a researcher of otherworldly technology?
Predictions for next TrialsPredict who will get their numbered Trials, EX Trials, or Global-exclusive Trials!
- Grahdens EX
- Confirmed, and he will team up with Owen instead.
- Tilith EX
- Paris EX
- Noah, Elise, and Owen EX
- Owen will team up with Grahdens in the upcoming EX Trial.
- every Ishgria's Eight Demon Lords
Ophelia's diarySome of the Twelve Guardians' lores mention a diary that has a happy ending for the Guardians, and Ophelia's lore mentions that the diary was hers. The truth is, all of the Guardians except Signas and Zephyr died during the conflict. Whatever happened to the diary's contents?
- Ophelia survived and wrote the aftermath as it was, but she wrote it in delusion before she's Driven to Suicide.
- Ophelia survived and wrote the aftermath as it was, but some gods found out about her location, killed her, and modified the diary's contents to cover the truth behind the conflict.
- Ophelia died during the conflict, and the "happy ending" that she wrote was the last thing she wrote as her wish for the outcome before she headed towards the battlefield.
- The "happy ending" did happened, but before things turned 180 degree, Ophelia was killed and could not finish the diary.
Nevsky is the personification of Guiding LightNobody ever knows or sees Nevsky prior to the Great Escape. His Boss Subtitles in his Vortex dungeon is "Guided by White Light". And Guiding Light's flavor text mentions that it began to emit a "mysterious light" after Lucana received the gods' revelation. Nevsky's buff-wiping attack in GGC? "Mysterious Light". As for why Eru knew who he might be if this theory is correct, it's either Eru mistook him for Magress, or the Guiding Light changed its voice to be that of someone close to him. Grazool, (Dia's dragon) and Aisha's dragon do not originate from Grand Gaia. Dia's grandmother found Grazool as an egg when she use dark arts and opened a portal to another world, possibly Fal Nerga, Ishgria. Meanwhile, Aisha's dragon was transported from another world and was injured in the process.
Stya is Lucina's childhood boogeyman.When Lucina was a child, Mega (or grandpa Verica) told her bedtime stories of a mean, female pirate who will go after naughty children.
Something happened to Dia's parents that caused her grandmother to move out of the Atharva Republic in the first place.As a famous sorceress, Dia's grandma is bound to have a nasty reputation for using the dark arts. Those who don't like her for her witchcraft could only attack her by proxy—burning Dia's parents at the stake. Dia's grandma could do anything with affirming their accusations, so she had to take her surviving toddler granddaughter with her as she moves to another region, and try to be more discreet on her reputation as her sorceress.
Shida hailed from Atharva.Out of the three rumored disciples of Bran, not only Shida is the only one who is not inheritely Thunder-elemental, but he's also the only one not from Atharva. Strange, is it? It's more like because Shida was originally an Atharvan, and he ran away to Bariura because...something happened between him and Bran.
- Another hint: In Ark's Grand Gaia Chronicles, Yuura asked Shida, "You're Bariuran? Isn't this bad for you?". If Shida is a native Bariuran, why would Yuura ask that to him?
Related to above WMG, Shida ran away to Bariura because Bran refused to teach him about Ishgria.7-star Shida's lore mentions that going to Ishgria was his "dearest wish". If it's that dear to him, chances are he already dreamt of it since his childhood. In other words, since he was taught by Bran. Knowing Bran, it's most likely he's denied from the lecture because the subject is Ishgria, which people of Grand Gaia thought as "hell". Since Bariura's Grand Gaia Crater is connected to Ishgria, and that Atharva and Bariura are close in distance, Shida ran away there.
Charis is Zephyr's ancestor.Similar color scheme? Check. Dark-elemental? Check. Specialized in using knives? Check. Being entrusted to keep one of Nine Sacred Treasures (Sacred Dagger for Charis, Sacred Staff for Zephyr and the rest of Twelve Guardians)? Check.
Bran's bigotry was a misunderstanding.He hates demons and otherworldly matters for a good reason, but his dislike for May was mistaken as hating young scantly-clad dancers when he really disapproves her having a demon.
- And in a sick twist, he opposed Dia's grandmother for using dark arts, but has no will ill towards her. There are witch hunts against her, but he's not the one who instigated it.
Contrary to popular belief, Mega is NOT Lucina's biological father.Vernil is. Vernil is said to be the guardian of oceanic fauna ruler's daughter a.k.a. Lucina's mother. There are chances that he got her before he disappeared. Lucina was born after Vernil disappeared, and since she needs a father figure, Lucina's mother wanted to give her to a man who she deems worthy. And it just happened that Mega passed by...
Maria is the Nurse Joys and Officer Jennies of Grand Gaia.How else would you explain her being in the same batch as monsters?
- Because she's more like a Winged Humanoid than an actual angel?
Dream Maker/Omni Evolution predictionsHere, post which units will get a dream evolution and what kind of What If? scenario will be in their lores:
- What if she accepted Agni's offer to join the Imperial Army?
- She will lead the mages sections.
- Phee will get rekt'd.
- Lava X Dia will ensure by the fandom.
- Had Vargas joined in the army, he would've been the one who will invite Dia to join in instead of Agni.
- She will accept as she sees Vargas following his father's footsteps the same way she is following her grandmother's.
- Her lore will also include how Vargas stumbled at her home during his journey.
- What if Grazool survived longer?
- Her Omni lore would describe how her legacy was cut short when Grazool was shot down and she fell soon after, explaining her lack of 7-star form.
- OE will explore in Grazzol's origins and the full potential Dia could have tapped into.
- What if she accepted Agni's offer to join the Imperial Army?
- What if it decided to control its lightning powers so that it won't be random-target?
- Its Omni Lore will explore an ancient diety bird exclusive to the god world and what would have happened if it exists in the War of the Gods era.
- Its gimmick revolve around randomness.
- BB and UBB are random target attacks, but it will have an SP option to change them both into hitting all enemies with no damage penalty.
- SBB will perform, say, a 42-hit AoE and 8-hit random attack. It will boost spark damage and allows allies to perform Spark crit.
- Will have probability of raising allies from KO.
- Ten-Winged Tormentor Batch: Scenario based of Grand Quest's alternate ending.
- Lodin: What if he defeated Mechio instead?
- Zelban: What if he kept his title and mask instead of returning them to Dolk?
- Duel-GX: What if Michele found Reis and asked him to repair Duel-GX?
- Twelve Guardians of the Gods: Would it really help had Sodis told his team about the gods' betrayal, right from the start?
- Lava: What if Vargas stayed in the Agni Army despite losing to Lava? (Similar to Omni Vargas')
- Part of her Extra Skill will activate when Vargas is in the party.
- Excluding Enhancements, her buffsets will be redesigned not to clash with Vargas'.
- Avant: What if he regained his memory before Vargas died?
- Jossed; it's what if he didn't get any amnesia in the first place?
- Nice Burny:
- What if it stopped being nice?
- What if it became the Kaiser Leader among the Burnies in Ishgria?
- Will be a Lethal Joke Character, even among other Omni units!
- Rarity will jump straight from 3-star to Omni, unit art will be bright-colored Kaiser Burny, BB is 3-star's SBB with refiling its own BB gauge to max, SBB is its own BB plus with a single-target and random-target attack note hitting once each while boosting its own spark damage.
- UBB will be a 50-hit all elemental attack combo on all enemies and both OD and its own BB gauge filled up. It will also boost Spark damage, inflict spark vulnerability and may perform spark crit.
- Extra Skill will require the Most Bravest Blade sphere or its upgrade, but doing so will reverse any of the sphere's debuff effect.
- Will not eat any Burny to power itself up. For a vegan alternative, it'll drink the nearest lava pool.
- What if he did made it to Ishgria?
- What if he never meddled with necromancy and stayed in Atharva?
- Zelnite: What If? scenario will be based on an in-universe fan-fic or an author's draft that wasn't finalized and published.
- Lucina and Stya: What if the two crossed path?
- Xenon and Estia (the dividual unit): What if they never encounter the witch?
- Rarity will jump straight from 5 to omni.
- Lario: What if he's directly fighting against the gods instead of being Faris' bodyguard?
- Agni: What if his survived longer (as his life was cut short)?
- Would skip 7-star as he did not reached his full combat potential.
- Firedrake line: What would happen if Dalimaone were to be bred as an ultimate weapon instead of being more docile?
- Its power will be stated to exceed Granados'.
- Rashil: What if he accepted the order to return to Atharva? Or, what if the experiment that got him banished was a success?
- Eric: What if he sided with Shida and Bariura Emperor instead?
- Reis: What if he got transported to Grand Gaia along with the upgrade he sent for Reeze?
- Behemoth: Its OE lore will explore the possibility of its further evolution.
- Emilia: Her love life will be explored again under the speculation of the Six Heroes successfully fending the gods off.
- Kulha: What if Ark returned her feelings and moved on?
- Guardians of Merith: What if they successfully mediate between the gods and humanity?
- Orna: What if she returned to Mistral?
- Mega: Following Selena's OE lore, he will be the one helping Selena and Lucina finding the latter's mother.
- His lore will explore his relationship with Lucina further and explores his history with his wife/real lover.
- Uda: What if he was that cruel?
- Ulkina: What if the Twelve Guardians didn't break up in the first place?
- Liza: Her lore will explore her potentials had she trained under other fire witches.
- Voldoga: Had Kulyuk's disaster not happened, it would have eventually become his forth disciple.
Noel's mother is one of Kafka's direct relatives.Upon closer inspections, Noel's hair color turns out to be the almost exact same shade as Kafka's, with whom his grand-uncle Rhoa had Belligerent Sexual Tension. It'd be hilarious if Rhoa's nephew ended up marrying Kafka's direct relative, and conceived a son who is as crazy as both Rhoa and Kafka combined.
Predictions for the third arc's story
- Noah will join the main cast, possibly to temporarily replace Karl, who is busy spending time with Barion.
- Obligatory travel to Reis' world to tie the loose ends of Six Armors storyline.
- Confirmed. Bectas is even the first world you have to visit.
- A Quirky Miniboss Squad which includes Bertz and Liomerg.
- With the Summoner Unit confirmed being obtainable in the third arc, s/he will be a Required Party Member for the whole arc's quests and you have to keep him/her alive at all costs.
Shida is still alive and breathing.In the current storyline, we will eventually encounter Shida who manages to make himself immortal using the technology of the current world he's in. And when that happen, the nature of summoning will be questioned.
Agni (the knight) was assassinated by Kuda.And Owen returned in an attempt to reconcile with his brother at the wrong time.
Rashil dislikes Born Winner because Shida and Weiss are among them and Bran favored the two while ignoring/mistreating him.Exactly What It Says on the Tin. This also explains why Rashil ended up studying under Garnan instead and became his Teacher's Pet in the process.
Illia is MariaOr, to be specific, she is a specific kind of Maria.
- As the matter of fact, her entire (female) family line is made up of Marias. The male side at most only inherit their wings.
Fadahl and Ivris are distant cousins.Since those two have Generation Xerox with Astall and Eclise respectively, and there's a rather blatant Ship Tease between the latter two, it wouldn't be too far-fetched. Fadahl's lore never specifying his family of origin can be excused by him coming from the lesser-known branch of the family.
Tazer was a disciple of FeliceAnd the reason why he helped Tora was because she reminded him of his late mistress.
A full-fledged anime adaptation will be announced in the 3rd anniversary event.
Dia/Fiora and Darvan/Lucca/Quaid/Belardo will receive Omni Evolution.Because there are no fire and earth OE unit who provide Mutual Disadvantage Buffs yet.
- Zelban could be an Earth-elemental contender as long as he can provide Water buff together with Earth.
- Confirmed with Quaid, who received an Omni evolution after Rize and Zelnite. However, as one of the newer Fire units (Malef) can provide Thunder buff as an enhancing option, the older fire units may not recieve Omni Evolution anytime soon.
Tilith is created by Lucius in Ilia' image.Look at Tilith's Ishgria art, and then to Ilia's. They have the same smile, and also the same surprised look. It might be Only Six Faces at work, but judging by how Lucius basically manipulated Ark the whole time, chances are images of Ilia flashed into his head when he created Tilith.
The next legacy batch after Rize and Zelnite choose only units who had maxed up to 6-stars.They will have both 7-stars to conclude their lores and Omni evolution.
- Close enough. Only one of them (Zellha) is a maxxed 6-star.
Already existing Omni Units will be given more SP options in the future.Since players can afford to clear SP options given to their units (though with the price of gems), they can make their units better and prevent them from being overshadowed by Power Creep.
Lava, Lucina, Drevas, Emilia, Themis and Kuda will receive Omni Evolution.Emilia and Themis' 7-star form will be released first, while the six, who are related to the Six Heroes, are previewed to be the next batch of Omni Units.
- Their Lore will involve the respective Six Heroes, and part their Extra Skills will activate when they're with them in the party.
- Confirmed for Lava.
The next legacy batch after Quaid and Zellha will be made up of genderless units.Because Zekt is the only genderless Omni Unit so far.
Rutheon's new settlement in Ishgria was in...
- Zamburg: Because Amu Yunos is running on Affably Evil and It Amuses Me tropes, it makes sense for her to let a newcomer inhabit her region just to see how he would survive.
- Beiorg: Since others from his batch ran into the Demon Lord that matches their respective elements, and Rutheon being Thunder-elemental means that he should met Beiorg at least once.
In addition to his true form, Barion also has an even more "human" form.Lyonesse looks more like a human than her brother Liomerg, and they are both from the same species as their Lord Barion. Chances are Barion is able to transform himself into a form that mimics Lyonesse's, because otherwise he and Mariela would fall under Hot Skitty-on-Wailord Action territory.
Zalts' death was the "circumstances" that made Rouche the Randall Imperial Guards' captain.
Julius and Alessa were friends, and together they used to lead the Volunteer Army.Would neatly explain Alessa's Weapon of Choice being the same ones as Julius'.