The "Everybody Do The Flop" guy failed standing up school.
- He decided that he wouldn't let it set him back and became a dance sensation.
The Pointless Button released the Mine Turtles.
- I always thought the Pointless Button caused the piano to drop on the Science Show guy. Hey, nobody said all the skits were in chronological order.
- I think the pointless button was pretty much just pointless.
- Perhaps the button did both.
The skateboarder from asdfmovie4 accidentally ran into a Mine Turtle.
- What other kinds of mines ARE there in asdfland?
- Have you seen the song about the Mine Turtle?
- That does seem to explain how he survives
- Would the train be his TARDIS?
is made of horsemeat
- Related to the huge scandal about horsemeat being found in processed food in the UK (Where Tom Ska lives) and Ireland. That, and the large amount of jokes about horsemeat in the video comments.
The plane baby was the I Like Trains Kid's older brother.
- The plane baby died in the 9/11 attacks (which he caused), shortly after ILTK was born. Which is why they never appear together.
All the skits truly end with the Mine Turtle exploding
- In other words, what is shown in the "Mine Turtle" video is canon.
- I Like Trains Kid is the Sole Survivor (since he's the only one not shown getting blown up).
- It explains how Desmond got on the moon, as well as how the trains appear
All Muffin gags are related
- The Muffin saw his father die in the first movie, and he abandoned his family.
- Nobody would take him seriously due to his voice, and he didn't get hired for a long time.
- The Muffin Factory mentioned in 5 was where he ended up. Upon seeing the horrors of the industry (it was all cloning based, which is both why he was hired and why they would never run out), he set out on a suicide quest.
- See Asdf Movie 7.