Again is an adventure game for the Nintendo DS, developed by Cing and published by Tecmo. You assume the role of FBI Agent Jonathan "J" Weaver, investigating an unsolved 19-year-old serial killing case known only as the Providence Murders, with his partner Kate Hathaway.Not to be confused with the manga of the same name.
Again contains examples of:
- Asshole Victim: The first four of Providence's victims count as these.
- Calling Card: The Eye of Providence, cut out from the dollar bill.
- Couldn't Find a Pen: Subverted with the bloody message written on the bathroom wall. Kate informs J in the hospital that it turned out to be red paint.
- Fainting Seer: When J receives a particularly intense vision, he usually passes out.
- Facepalm: Detective Lane does this occasionally.
- FBI Agent: J and Kate.
- 555: Although the area code indicates that the game takes place somewhere in Pennsylvania.
- Going Through the Motions: Outside of small cutscenes, character portraits are often animated this way.
- Jurisdiction Friction: Noted by several characters that the local police assigned to the case are wary of FBI interference.
- Serial Killer: Providence.
- Shout-Out: Jonathan's alias is the same as Brian Bradley's from Hotel Dusk: Room 215.
- Spiritual Successor: To Another Code and Hotel Dusk: Room 215.
- Would Hurt a Child: The fifth Providence murder involved murdering the parents of two children and then setting their home on fire with them still inside. The older child survived and fell into a coma for some time, while the younger child disappeared.