Videogame: Skrillex Quest
Skrillex has made a video game. Found here.Once, there was a game with a story. The Hero. The Princess. The Good King. Maybe there would be a villain; the hero would go around; collecting Plot Coupons; rescue the princess, get the Standard Hero Reward; live Happily Ever After.This was not to be. A speck of dust fell onto the game cartridge; and corrupted...everything.The Good King and the Princess are dead. The people are waiting for the end. What good will the Plot Coupons do; against a foe that breaks the story?Take your sword against the Missing No anyways; to the beat of breathtaking music.
Skrillex Quest provides examples of:
- Creator Cameo: Skrillex appears in glitch form as the final boss, and in real life as what clears away the speck of dust on the cartridge.
- Gotta Catch Them All: The artifacts, the Dead Princess Keys, and the Scroll pieces.
- End of the World as We Know It
- Infinity+1 Sword: You can trade all of the Scroll pieces for the Master Sword which kills anything in one hit. Including the Final Boss.
- Interface Screw
- Konami Code: In the desert menu; gives an item.
- Missing No
- 100% Completion
- Post Modernism