is an indie action-adventure game in development for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android platforms, as well as PS3
, Xbox 360
and Wii U
. It takes influences from classic Action RPG
titles as The Legend of Zelda
, Secret of Mana
, and Brave Fencer Musashi
and was funded chiefly through donations via Kickstarter
in early 2013.
The plot focuses on the adventures of explorer and inventor Esmyrelda Maximus, who travels throughout Noka Island to discover the secrets behind the mysterious element Cryamore, which is the island's power source and contains magical properties.
Not to be confused with CRY SOME MORE!
Cryamore contains examples of:
- Action Girl: Esmy may be more interested in learning about Cryamore than most things, but she's no slouch with weapons.
- Adventurer Archaeologist: Esmyrelda.
- Awesome McCoolname: Esmyrelda Maximus.
- Elemental Powers: There are several types of Cryamore— Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Lightning, Shadow, Space, and Time. A 9th element was hinted at in a Tumblr post regarding the elements.
- Rich Bitch: Bliss Barson, Esmy's surrogate sister and rival, who is a bit of a fashionista in her spare time.