Video Game: Zyconix
Zyconix is an arcade puzzle game.Colored blocks raining down on a playfield, we’ve seen that before. Zyconix takes the Columns principle (align three or more bricks of the same color to make them disappear) and adds a few twists of its own:
- First, there are no groups or columns of stones, only single blocks.
- Second, several of them slide down at once, and you select and move them with a cursor.
- Third, only horizontal and diagonal lines disappear, but not stacks of the same color.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- No Plot? No Problem!: This sort of game doesn't need a plot.
- Split Screen: Two players can play in this mode...and it adds in a different type of challenge.
- Timed Mission: Some modes allow for this, creating a layer of challenge.