Video Game: Warpath: Jurassic Park
Warpath: Jurassic Park is a fighting video game released on the PlayStation console in 1999. It is a spin-off of the films Jurassic Park and The Lost World: Jurassic Park. It was developed by DreamWorks Interactive and Black Ops Entertainment. Warpath is backwards compatible with the PlayStation 3.
- Bigger Is Better: The playable raptor here is not your usual Velociraptor, but Megaraptor, which is only slightly smaller than many other bigger dinosaurs like T.Rex.
- Cannibalism Superpower: Various edible creatures (goats, humans, dogs, and Compsognathus) will scurry across the arena, partially replenishing lost health when eaten or killed by one of the fighters.
- Cool vs. Awesome: This is a fighting game between dinosaurs. So this is bound to happen.
- Epic Flail: Ankylosaur's tail.
- Mighty Roar: As usual, T.Rex lets out its Signature Roar in its victory pose.
- Mythology Gag: Various arenas are based on scenes from first two films are shown in the game, such as the T.Rex enclosure from Jurassic Park and the S.S. Venture deck from The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- Natural Weapon: Since you fight as dinosaur, so of course you will fight with claw, teeth, and tail.
- Stock Dinosaurs: Many of playable dinosaurs are this. Among them there are T.Rex, Triceratop, Spinosaur, Ankylosaur, Giganotosaurus.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: Your health is replenished when you eat edible creatures as mentioned in Cannibalism Superpower above.
- Yellow Eyes of Sneakiness: Megaraptor's eyes, which are particularly visible in its victory pose.